⚾︎| chapter seven

KELANI PARKER
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

"RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKERS" A voice I know yells out. If it's who I think it is I will go feral, but then again its to early for that.

I barely open my eyes and see blonde fluffy hair, from the corner of my eye. I knew it, I knew it.

Dallas. Damn Dallas.

Just as I'm about to sit up to tell them a piece of my mind they pick up a wooden spoon and bang it against a metal pan.

Are you kidding me? I cover my ears blocking out the loud sound.

Coco throws a pillow at Dallas. "What the hell do you want?" She mumbles underneath the pillow.

He catches the pillow and throws it back at Coco, without hesitation. "Good morning, Coco! It's a beautiful day!" He opens the curtains letting out all the bright light in.

I groan and take it as a sign to get up, I make eye contact with Christian.

"What? He made me come here." Christian says throwing his arms up in the air. This kid new what I was going to say.

I look back at Dallas. "How the hell did you get in, Dallas?" I ask him, looking for something to eat because a girl's got to eat.

He looks around acting like there's someone else in the room named Dallas, "Oh me?" He asks pointing to himself and I nod.

He just walks away from our conversation and climb over the couch to watch Netflix with Coco.

I walk over to the fridge and open it. Wow nothing. We need to go grocery shopping or something soon. Very soon.

Christian walks up to me with that smile. The smile that get's me everytime.

"Hey Parker." He says, leaning against the counter just watching me.

"Hey baseball boy" I say still looking for food. He smiles at the nickname, I mean it does fit him?

I grab a yogurt and a spoon out of the fridge and sit at the table. Christian follows me and sits right next to me.

I stare at him. "Why are you following me like a lost puppy Irwin?"

"No reason, just want to spend time with you and actually get to know you.." He says and I give him a confused look, "I mean you've been here at North Shore for a while, I just never got the chance to actually know you."

I nod my head slowly. To be honest, he's right we haven't got to actually know each other, "Alright, so what do you want to know about me?" I ask him.

"I mean I'm not that interesting, I love milkshakes, I love the color red and pasta."

He pays attention to my lips, "You are-" he wipes yogurt off my cheek with his thumb. "very interesting" He lightly smiles at me.

We just stare into each others eyes. I clear my throat and laugh at the embarrassing momentn that just happened while wiping my cheek to make sure there's no more yogurt. 

He smirks at me and just walks off.

Oh okay.

I go back to the living room and see all three of them on the couch watching T.V. I go sit down right next Coco and Dallas.

After some time I check the time and it reads 6:45 pm. It's getting kind of late. You know i'm hungry still.

I walk over to the kitchen to look for a snack, still nothing. I seriously thought something would magically appear.