⚾︎| chapter eight

CHRISTIAN IRWIN
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

I get up from the bed. Not just my bed, another girls bed. 

I went to another party with Dallas last night. Ended up going to another girls home and some how got her. Don't even know her name but I really could careless.

Dallas didn't do anything with anyone last night because that boy is whipped. By who? The one and only Coco Rivera. She doesn't like him but he does. Poor guy.

I mean I don't think she likes him..

I slip on my pants and my shirt fast and I also put on my baseball cap, making sure not to wake her up. I close the door slowly and run to my car. I start up my car and head over to the diner Coco works at. Man I am craving a strawberry milkshake badly.

I park in the parking lot and head inside the diner. "Good morning! Welcome to Ella's Diner-" Coco looks at me. "Oh hey Christian." She says.

I take off my sunglasses and take a seat in a booth. "Hey Coco" I smile.

She comes over 'Strawberry milkshake?"  I nod and she walks away.

I look at the door and see Kelani. This girl is stalking me I swear.

We make eye contact and I signal her to come sit with me and she does. "You love to stalk me don't ya?" I say with a grin.

"You look like shit. What the fuck happened to you?' She asks concerned.

I scratch the back of my neck. "Yeah I stayed at another girls house last night after a party and after some really I mean really good-" I say before Kelani cuts me off.

"Irwin I don't want to know about your sex life." She says furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well you asked Parker." I look away.

She laughs and Coco comes to the table with my milkshake. She looks at Kelani.

"Hey Kelani, Want anything?" She asks Kelani.

"Sure i'll have a strawberry milkshake." She tells her and smiles.

Coco walks away and I stare at her. "What?' She asks

"You're" I point to her. "A copy cat" I say

She scoffs and laughs. "Whatever baseball boy."

Kelani and I talk for a bit till Coco comes over and sits by Kelani and sets her head on her shoulder.

"I can't it's so stressful. I'm the only one working" She mumbles and Kelani rubs her shoulder.

"Are ya'll taking applications?" Kelani asks which makes Coco sit up.

"Yes! Yes we are! Why you want to apply?" Coco asks.

"Sure!" Kelani says. "I don't see why not?"

Seeing Kelani in that pink outfit will look hot. Wait.

We all look at the door to see Dallas. Man I haven't seen him since last night.

"Holy shit! You look like shit!" He yells from the door.

Oh thanks Dallas.

I get up from the booth and walk over to him and give him a bro hug. "I thought you died last night." I say

He looks at me. "No I though you died. Did you go off with that girl?" I nod.

Kelani and Coco are talking about the job, so they can't hear us.