⚾︎| chapter ten - part two

CHRISTIAN IRWIN
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

lots of drinks and lots of screaming.

"I'll have the pink cotton candy." Kelani says to the cashier, 

"And for you sir?" The cashier asks me and I turn my attention towards her.

"Two beers please." I tell her and Kelani looks at me raising an eyebrow. 

I look at her. "Can I help you Parker?" I ask her.

"Two beers? You want to get wasted don't you?" She says with a small smile on her lips.

I scoff, "I can handle it, love" I say with a smirk. "And anyways one beer is for me and the other one is for Dallas."

I grab the two beers from the lady, and pay for our things.

We make it back to our seats and I see Coco eyeing me. What the fuck is her problem?

I give Dallas his beer, I swear this is like his 8th one today. I'm about to walk away but before I can someone grabs my wrist.

Who the hell? Oh.. Coco.

She asks Kelani if they can switch spots for a bit. Oh shit. This isn't good.

Coco sits down right next to me but I just act like i'm interested in the game.

She scoffs. "Don't act like you can't see me dickhead" She says and I look at her. "What's going on with you? You've been looking at Lani with these heart eyes." She tells me.

Is it really that obvious?

I chuckle at her. "Whatever" I roll my eyes and sip on my drink. 

"Don't" She points to me "Whatever" me" She mocks me.

"I know what i'm seeing Chris, I've known you since highschool. You've never look at anyone like that." She pauses. "Do you like her?"

My eyes widened at her comment. "Maybe I do, I just can't hurt her." I run my hands through my hair. "You see what I do to girls? Kelani is just-" I take a pause and look at Coco. "She's just too nice for me, you know what I mean?" I ask her.

She shakes her head and look at the large field in front of us. She takes a deep breath "Chris, I think she likes you too." I look at her. "I don't know though I think."

I look back at the field and sigh. 

*****

Lot's of drinks later, Dallas and I are drunk, I mean really drunk. Kelani and Coco thought it was best to leave a little bit early. 

I bump into a guy, he looks about our age. "My bad." I say and walk away with the three.

"Well if it isn't Christian fucking Irwin?" The guy I bumped into says. Who the hell is this guy?

I look up and see someone I did not expect to see here. Blake Barrett.

"The fuck are you doing here?" I ask him and look behind him to see his best friend. Jonas Cowan.

Dallas comes up from behind me with Coco. "Ah shit." He pinches the bridge of his nose. "Why are ya'll in New york?" He asks Blake and Jonas.

"Wow Coco you just keep getting hotter and hotter every time I see you" Jonas says which makes Coco back up a little. 

"if you do not back away from her in the next 5 fucking second i'll make sure you will not play baseball ever again. Got it?" Dallas says making Jonas back up and chuckle.

Kelani comes out of the restroom and freezes as soon as her and Blake look at eachother. What the fuck?

"W-what are you doing here?" Kelani points to him and backs up a little.

Blake gets closer to her but I step in front of him. "Not gonna happen Barrett." I say sternly.

He laughs. "Oh so she's one of your bitches now?" Oh fuck no.

As soon I was about to swing at him Dallas stops me and whispers in my ear "Your drunk as fuck right now. Save it for the field." I look at him and nod.

Blake turns his attention to Kelani. "North shore huh?" he says.

She laughs a bit. "Way better than Yark." She crosses her arms.

"You still having Jonas do shit for you? Or are you independent now?" She asks Blake. 

Dallas, Coco and I try not to laugh. Holy shit she has some balls.

Blake gets closer to her face. If this Fucking kid doesn't back up.

"If I were you I would watch that pretty mouth of yours." He smirks and signals Jonas to come to him.

"February 9th" Blake looks back to me. "North Shore is gonna get their ass beat" He smirks and walks away with Jonas.

As their walking away Jonas turns back to us and mouths 'Be ready'. Fucking assholes. Why were they here anyways?

I'm too drunk for this shit.

a/n

-what do ya'll think of blake and jonah? 

- i love christians POV idk whyyyy

have a good day/night and i'll see you at the end of chapter 11:)).

Rai<33.

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3