⚾︎| chapter nine - part one

KELANI PARKER
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

Ditching school to go to a baseball game. Can't believe i'm doing this, I should be in bed and eating whatever snack we have but no.

Coco and I are looking for outfits to wear. "How about you wear this?" She asks me.

It was a Yankee's baseball jersey. I'm so glad Coco had a jersey for me to wear because ever since I moved here, I have nothing.

"Sure! It's super cute." I say. I grab the jersey from her and walk to my room to find out what i'm going to wear with it.

Hm how about blue ripped jeans and white converse. Super cute! I change into the outfit and go over to my vanity to curl my hair and put on some light makeup.

I walk over to Coco's room and open the door and see her doing her hair and makeup at her vanity. She's wearing a white crop top with the Yankee's symbol on it with regular blue jeans.

"When will the boys be here?" I ask her while she's straightening her hair. "Soon." She says.

As soon as she said soon there was a knock at the door. Oh finally took them long enough, I walk over to the door and open it to find Dallas and Christian. 

Dallas is wearing a jersey with blue jeans and a Yankee's hat that's all blue. Christian is wearing the same jersey i'm wearing with blue jeans and the same hat as Dallas but white.

I move to the side so they can come in. "Where's Coco?" Dallas asks me. "In her room still doing her hair" I tell him and he nods. 

"Hey." Christian says causing me to look at him and smile.

"Hey, How are you?" I ask him.

"Better now." He says smirking and walks away to go sit on the couch with Dallas.

Better now? What do you mean better now?

»»———- ⚾ ———-««

"Okay take a left" Dallas says to Christian who's driving. "A fucking left damn it! Not a right." Dallas yells at Christian causing him to chuckle.

It was not the best idea to go to downtown New York City at 6 pm and let Christian drive. 

"Can ya'll not take such sharp turns? I'm putting on my lip stick." I tell them.

Dallas scoffs. "Ya'll? Bitch please i'm not the one making mistakes" Dallas says turning to Christian making him turn to Dallas.

I glares at him. "Excuse me?" 

Dallas looks at her with confusion written on his face. "What?"

Coco rolls her eyes. "Can you all please just shut the fuck up and stop fighting?" 

Christian turns to us "We're here." He smiles at me.

We all get out of the car and head towards the entrance. This stadium is huge! But not bigger than the La Dodger stadium. We walk up to security so they can check our bags and scan us.

We walk in and see the big field. Coco and I are just posting on out stories while Christian and Dallas are fangirling over the stadium. Baseball freaks I swear.

"Are ya'll hungry?" Christian asks us. We all nod and head over to the concession stand.

We all order nachos with a soda and find our seats. Thank the Lord Christian got us seats right by each other. 

We all sit in our seats our seating order is. Dallas, Coco, Me and, Christian. Let's hope Christian doesn't annoy me like always.

Christian is explaining baseball stuff to me. Honestly, i'm kind of interested. "You got it Parker?" He asks me but i'm in deep thought trying to process what he told me.

"Yeah I got it" I tell him and look over to him and see him already staring at me. Oh lord someone bring me a water.

"Can I help you Mr.Irwin?" I ask him keeping eye contact.

"You're just beautiful that's all" He smirks at me keeping eye contact.

I look away from him. Holy shit what is Christian Irwin doing to me.

a/n

it's a short one. How did we like this one? Christian you're getting a little to comfy sir.

-there will be a part two to this.

-Christian's POV next chapter:).

have a good day/night and i'll see you at the end of chapter 10:)).

Rai<33.

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3