⚾︎| chapter twenty five

CHRISTIAN IRWIN
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

"Y'all are dating."

Did I hear that right?

"What?" I ask him just making sure I didn't hear what I think I did.

"You and Kelani." He points to us both, "Y'all are dating, right?"

Yeah, I did hear that right.

I have so many questions right now. How does he know? Well we aren't technically dating but how does he know about us "dating." 

Kelani bits her lip showing that she is very anxious, I finally speak up. "Who told you?" I ask him.

He looks at Coco, "Coco told me." He says shrugging his shoulders. "Well technically Blake is telling everyone so-"

I'm sorry who? Blake? As in Barrett?

"Barrett?" 

"Yeah."

I knew he would tell everyone about it, he talks so much shit.

"So are y'all?" He asks looking very hopeful, but sorry to break it to you we're not.

As soon as i'm about to answer his question Kelani cuts me off, "Fake dating. Nothing more, nothing ever." She answers his question.

Nothing more, nothing ever? Really?

I clear my throat, "Uh yeah." I say. "Fake dating."

"Why?" He asks.

Damn why is he so nosy today?

"Because Blake asked Kelani if she was rooting for yark, so I said yeah of course she is she's my girlfriend." I say very fast ready to get this over with.

Dallas's jaw drops but he starts talking again, "So you were jealous?"

"Yeah, I was thinking that too." Coco says nodding her head agreeing with Dallas.

Okay, maybe I was a tiny bit jealous but that's not important, right?

I sit down on the couch and cross my arms looking away from the three of them, "I was not jealous." I lie.

Coco gets up from the floor and puts her hands on her hips, "Sure you weren't Chris." She says before looking at Kelani signaling them to leave.

As soon as they walk out our door Dallas looks back at me, "Were you jealous?" He asks making sure i'm not lying, which I am.

I roll my eyes still avoiding eye contact, "No" I scoff.

He stands up and walks to his room, "Yeah of course." He says sarcastically, opening the door and closing it.

I look at Milo for a bit until I hear a ding on my phone. I pull it out of my back pocket, checking who this text is from.

Parker:)

Kelani texting me?

Parker:) : Meet me at Ella's.

I furrow my eyebrows confused on why she wants to meet me at Ella's. Super weird but I'm not complaining, a late night dinner with Kelani can't be that bad.

Yeah, of course:) I reply back to her. Is that smiley face too cringey? Nah.

I send the text to her and grab my shoes from my room.

I walk over to Dallas room, "Hey, i'm meeting Kelani at Ella's." I let him know but before I walk away I hear him say something.

"Okay, cover your stump before you hump." He reminds me smiling like a idiot.

I scoff, "Shut the fuck up." I tell him, very annoyed.

I walk out of our dorm room and head on over to Ella's, which is conveniently right across the street.

I open the glass door and see Kelani and Blake sitting next to eachother.

What the actual fuck.

I fast walk over to them and from the look on Kelani's face she is not having it.

I put my arm over Kelani's shoulder and look at the both of them, "Hey babe." 

Babe. That's so cringe.

She slowly looks up at me, I try to give her a signal that it's just for show. "Oh hey." She says. "Babe."

Blake stares intently at the both of us with a toothpick in his mouth, "Oh, so it's true?" He asks.

I look at him like he's fucking stupid, "I told you." I tell him, I turn towards the waitress at the counter. "2 strawberry milkshakes, please." 

He laughs with his arms crossed, "I don't fuckin' believe you." He says straight up.

I chuckle a bit and roll my eyes, "What do you want me to do to prove that she's mine?" I ask him.

"Kiss her."

I look down at Kelani who's biting her lip and staring at the ground.

Oh for fucks sake.

a/n:

about to get REAL juicy;).

have a great day/night and i'll see you at the end of chapter 26:)).

Rai<33

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3