⚾︎| chapter seventeen

CHRISTIAN IRWIN
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

So much stress only for a sport, Baseball, but I'm here to win not lose, over some lame ass cheaters.

I walk into school and the first thing I notice is a huge crowd of people. I look around and see huge words on the front of our College. 

"What the fuck.." I mutter to myself, as I walk up closer to get a better look and read it.

"Yark University was here." I read it to myself. God dammit Blake.

I walk back trying to find Dallas, I know he's looking at this somewhere. I look around and spot him.

I jog up to him and see him running his fingers through his blonde hair.

He looks at me, "Did you see that?" He asks me pointing to the front of our college.

I sigh, "Yes, What are we going to do?" I ask him.

We both look at each other.

"Payback." We both say

"When?" He asks me.

"Tonight." I say to him, walking away looking for Kelani and Coco.

"I'm sorry, tonight? Did you not here coach? He said to get a good nights sleep." He says trying to catch up to me.

"Yeah I know but.." I see Kelani and Coco walking to their next class. "This is important."

"Whatever you say Chris" He says, shrugging his shoulder and shaking his head.

I should of saw this coming, I mean.. Blake and his teammates are in town now. 

I run up to Coco and Kelani and so does Dallas. 

"Hey boys." Coco says looking at Dallas and I.

"Um why do ya'll look like yall ran like 1 miles." Kelani asks us both, making Dallas and I look at eachother.

"Do we actually look like we ran 5 miles?" He asks them, causing them to nod.

"Anyways, Coco and I have a class to get to-" Kelani says walking off with Coco.

 "Wait." I say to the both of them.

they turn around and look at us confused. I nudge Dallas, he looks at me and mouths "what"

"Oh" he clears his throat. "ROADTRIP!" he yells out.

Everyone on campus looks at us like we're crazy.

"Yeah no, I have a test in algebra." Kelani says walking away.

I grab her wrist, spinning her around to face me. "Please? Just this one time?" I ask her, looking in her caramel brown eyes.

She rolls her eyes and sighs. "Fine." 

Coco and Dallas are looking at us with wide eyes, I look down at my hands and see that they're still holding Kelani's hand.

I laugh nervously.

"I'm sorry but did we miss a chapter?" Coco asks, pointing to the both of us.

Kelani walks up to Coco, "Nothing, you missed nothing." She says.

"Okay, who's car?" Dallas asks the three of us.

They all look at me, "My car I guess?" 

"Wait we're going right now? Like now?" Kelani asks us.

"Yeah? Problem?" Dallas says.

"Wait where are we even going?" Coco says walking.

"Florida." Dallas and I both say.

"FLORIDA?" Kelani and Coco say in sync.

They both stop walking and look at us. "Oh come on, just for what? One day?" I say.

"I have studying to do."

"I have a test."

"Oh shut up, live a little." he says walking to my car.

I stay back. "Come on? it can't be that bad?" I say.

 Kelani looks at me like i'm crazy. "Sorry to break it to you but it is bad. We're going across the US." 

I look at Coco, hoping she says yes "Come on Coco." I say.

She looks at me and sighs, "Fine." She says walking to my car.

"Oh for fucks sake not you too, Coco." Kelani says throwing her hands in the air.

I smirk, "It won't be that bad, Parker. I promise." I say and throw my arm over her shoulder.

Yark University, here we come.

a/n

- do you think it's a smart idea that they're going to flordia?

i hope you have a great day/night and i'll see you at the end of chapter 18:)).

Rai<33.

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3