⚾︎| chapter twenty six

CHRISTIAN IRWIN
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

Kiss her? No problem.

I look at Kelani, She's still staring at the ground. I can tell she doesn't want to do this.

I look back at Blake, "Well?" He says. Impatient much?

I raise her chin up so our eyes can meet. "Don't be so nervous." I tell her. In a flash, her lips were on mine. Her soft, pink lips were on mine, once again.

Fuck, our first kiss was good before I ruined it, but this.. oh God, this was way better.

Everything was perfect until, she pulled away.

I look into her eyes, confused on why she pulled away. She looks back at Blake, "Good enough for you?" She asks him in a petty tone.

Blake looks speechless and it's so fucking funny.

He clears his throat, "Well." He says but Kelani cuts him off.

"Yeah, well anyhow, Christian and I should get going." She jumps out of her seat and smiles at him.

She grabs my wrist pulling me to the door, "Woah easy there." I tell her.

She opens the door and walks off immediately, crossing her arms like she always does.

I fast walk over to her, "Why are you in a rush?" I ask her.

She shakes her head and looks away, ignoring me.

She's ignoring me.

"Kelani?"

"Why. Why'd you kiss me?"

I look at her, "Because why not?" She scoffs, making me smirk. "Well Blake told us too so-"

She cuts me off, "Christian what do you want? Are you going to just play with my feelings forever?" She says. "Seriously Christian what do you want from me."

"You."

"Oh my gosh Christian!" She throws her hands up. She's fed up with my shit.

I laugh, "You wouldn't be this first to say that, love." I smirk at her. Okay, maybe I shouldn't be playing around like this, i'll stop.

She looks away from me, laughing and rolling her eyes. "Give me a fucking break." She walks away.

I stand there watching her walk away from me.

"Fuck Kelani! I want so many things." I exclaim and walk over to her. "But what I do know is that I want you and only you."

"When I met you at the library I didn't know how a girl would have such an affect on me." I grab her hands.

I look into her eyes hoping for a response. She opens her mouth to say something but closes it.

"Please just say something." I tell her. "If you don't feel the same, it's fine i'll just let go."

She smiles and cuffs my cheeks with both of her hand. "I want you to Christian Irwin." she says in a whisper voice.

I'm smiling like a fucking idiot right now.

I hug her, placing my chin on the top of her head, "Good, because I wouldn't be able to let go." I tell her honestly.

"But you have to promise me one thing." I tell her, looking into those brown eyes.

She nods her head for me to continue.

"No matter what happens, we'll never keep things from each other"

She sticks out her pinky. Oh not the pinky promise.

"I pinky promise."

a/n

yeah, your welcome<3 ;)

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3