⚾︎| chapter nineteen

CHRISTIAN IRWIN
hey you! don't be a silent reader:)

This has been a long ass car ride. Dallas complaining, Coco asking "are we there yet?" and Kelani.. well she isn't a bother.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Dallas says, holding a brown paper bag.

"Just hold it, we're almost there." I tell him looking at the GPS.

"How the hell do I hold that?" He says, which I ignore him.

I park close by to the school, I turn off the car. I watch Dallas run out of the car into the nearest store.

"We're here." I tell the girls.

"Finally, ooh a boutique!" Coco says jumping out of the car and going inside the small pink store.

I look in the trunk of my car. Spray paint. I grab it and shake it, "Do you think this is a good idea?" Kelani asks biting her bottom lip.

"Oh yeah." I tell her confidently. She looks at me like i'm dumb

"What? totally not illegal." I say slowly while looking at the spray can.

She grabs it out of my hands. "Your insane." She says.

Your driving me insane.

I grab it from her hands, "Oh please it's not even that bad, I've done worse."

I put the spray cans in a black duffle bag and walk inside the boutique to find Coco and Dallas.

I look around and see them trying on hats, "Oh jesus fucking christ." I say throwing my hands up in the air, making them both look at me.

"We have something to do." I say quietly grabbing the hats from them.

"Asshole." Dallas mumbles, putting the glasses back.

"Don't call me an asshole, asshole." I snap back at him.

He opens his mouth to say something but cut off by Kelani, "Shut the fuck up both of you what are ya'll five?"

"Four, actually." Dallas says, making me laugh.

"Yeah, whatever. Don't we have things to do?" Coco asks me, I nod and we exit the store.

*****

"Why am I doing this again?" Kelani asks us with her arms crossed.

I shake the spray can, "You don't have to do this, love" I take off the cap. "Just sit there and look pretty." I smirk at her.

She nods her head. I'm positive she didn't catch that name I called her.

Coco and Dallas look at us.

"Did we miss something?"

"What just happened?"

I clear my throat, "Nothing."

It's now dark outside, so no one should be on campus at the moment. I shake the spray can and start to draw the "N" for "North shore."

"Wait what are we writing?" Dallas asks. Confused motherfucker.

"North Shore was here." I look at him for a moment. "Easy."

He looks at me and gets his spray can. "Could of done something else.."

I finish "shore" and look at him, rolling my eyes.

"Guys hurry up, I think someone is coming." Coco says impatiently.

Finishing up, we hear a voice sounding like it's from far away.

"Hey! What the hell do ya'll think ya'll are doin'?" The person asks, walking towards.

"Fuck. Run." I say grabbing the spray cans leaving Dallas to grab the bag.

"I knew this was a bad idea." Kelani says running.

We take a corner to get to our car faster, running across the street. The campus is in down town Miami. Looking around there's no sign of Dallas, Coco or, Kelani. Shit.

"Stop right there!" A security guard jumps in front of me.

Another one comes up right beside him, "Hands up and turn around."

I put my hands up and turn around to face the brick wall behind me.

Fucking, shit.

a/n

have a great day/night and i'll see you at the end of chapter 20:)).

Rai<33.

thank you so much for taking your time to read this

love, rai<3