•C H A P T E R F I V E•

"This one, this one, this one and this one. Try these and see."

Scarlet-sama and I are shopping for some new clothes for me. And she's enjoying this more than me. She just gave me four dresses to try on. We already got outfits for me but Scarlet-sama said I should get some dresses since it can be really hot some days.

The first dress I tried on was a soft blue colour. The second one was a really pretty green with daisy outlines all over it in white. The third one was my favorite. It's black and long sleeved with floral designs on the sleeve as well as above my chest. And the fourth one was in pink and yellow with pockets at the front. Kinda cute.

Scarlet-sama fangirled for every single outfit I tried on. It's insane. Not to mention when we were taking a break to eat lunch, she ate strawberry cake. CAKE! FOR LUNCH!

She showed me around the city as she said and I think I'm getting where everything's at. By the time it was 4pm, we were finally done with shopping. FINALLYYYYYY. I don't wanna take another step, I'm worn out. Trying on all those clothes has me dead. But now I gotta wash and pack them in the draws...AHHHHHH😫😭

...

Scarlet-sama and the landlady helped me wash, rinse and dry the clothes. Now I just gotta put them all in the draws. Thank god I had help. I know I do the laundry alot by myself back at home, but...with this amount of clothing I would've never get them done.

It was around 7 now, and I managed to pack all my clothes quickly. Now I just gotta clean my skin and take one of my new pajamas to wear! And I finished washing up just in time. The girls are back from the guild and are also in pajamas and night gowns heading downstairs to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Maybe I should join. Mom taught me cooking for a long time, I might be of some help.

"Sarada-chan, wanna help?" I nodded at Juvia's question. "Can you help Juvia with this? Actually, Juvia doesn't know how to use it...hehe."

I sweatdropped. "Here, I'll show you how."

Yep, my cooking skills really payed off. Dinner was great, the girls had fun today, so did I, and I told the girls I'll be going to the guild tomorrow. They were really excited, saying I'm going to love their guild. It sounds like they love their guild to me tho. Cana said they all head out to the guild at 7am sharp everyday, honestly, I can't wait to go with them. The way they talk so fondly about Fairy Tail has me wondering why is it so special to them. I asked this question to Mira-san but she said, "You'll see for yourself." so I guess I'm gonna have to learn from experiencing what's it like in a guild and all that.

Like Konohamaru Sensei said, right before I go to bed, I talk to Mitsuki about how my day went to keep in touch. I asked Mitsuki about his as well. It seems I got everyone worried. I should apologize when I get back. Apparently, Himawari is a genin now. I know she didn't want to become a shinobi so this was news to me. Mitsuki told me why she decided to become a shinobi. She wants to protect her mom, Miss Hinata. Her mom really broke down when she heard of Boruto's, afterwards Nanadaime's death. Himawari's working really hard for her mother, respect.

Mitsuki said she wanted me to train her a bit when I get back...sadly I'm stuck here in a world full of magic. Don't worry Himawari, Mitsuki, Konohamaru Sensei, minna, I'm gonna come back, that's a promise.

The next morning, at the Fairy Tail guild.
Author's POV

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR NAKED ASS YOU ICE STRIPPER"

"WELL WHO TOLD YOU TO SIT ON MY SEAT FLAMEBRAIN"

"THAT'S NOT YOUR SEAT, I CAME HERE FIRST"

"NATSU, GRAY!"

At the sound of Erza's voice, the fire and ice duo stopped fighting and hugged. "Aye!"

Sarada watched as all the guild members went on with their usual life. She learnt everyone's names and what their magic is thanks to Levy and Mirajane.

Natsu and Gray were doing their usual thing of fighting all day with Erza stopping them, Lucy sat quietly since she's used to all this, Happy was eating his fish, Levy was with her team, Team Shadow Gear, Mirajane, Lisanna and Elfman were having the usual sibling talk, Laxus and his team were already out for a job, Cana was drinking as usual, Wendy and Carla were talking to Gajeel and Lily, Juvia was going all heart eyes for Gray...it was complete chaos but the usual day at Fairy Tail.

"Hey Sarada, wanna go on a job? See what it's like." Erza asked. "How about you pick a job?"

"Sure." Sarada stood in front of the request board and chose a job.

---
Help! There's been a series of events where people's belongings have been disappearing without a trace. Please help us find the one responsible for this mess and bring back our belongings.

From, Everglan City
Reward: $110,000 Jewel

---

"Ok, let's head out straight away!" Erza said as Sarada trailed behind.

...

When the two arrived at Everglan City, they were guided by some of the citizens to where the head of the city was. He was surprisingly young.

"Thank you again for coming all this way Fairy Tail. Please solve this mystery."

"We'll do our very best sir. Since when has this been going on?" Erza questioned.

"Since the middle of the year. It started with women suddenly losing their kitchen utensils, to men losing important papers and files, to children losing their toys, babies included and teenagers losing anything necessary for school. Everything just suddenly vanished." the client explained.

"Did they ever say where they last saw it or had it?" Sarada asked.

"Actually...they all said they were holding the items before they went missing."

"So they had it with them, but they just disappeared like it wasn't even there in the first place...has it happened to everyone in the city?" Sarada asked again.

"Yes, indeed." the client answered.

"It's quite strange, but we'll try to figure something out sir." Erza reassured.

"Scarlet-sama, I say we ask the citizens some questions. We might get a hint or clue of some sort."

"Agreed."

With that, Sarada and Erza left to the citizens.

A/N: should I do a chapter on how everything is in Konoha? Yeah, maybe I should. So if u don't know, my tiktok fyp spoiled me on chapter 66...and it also spoiled me on chapter 67.....let's just pretend chapter 67 never happened here. For the story's sake. I ain't changing the plot again. In this story...chapter 67 never happened...ok?