•C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N•

Author's POV

Team Natsu completed their job, and were now on their way back to the guild. It was quiet throughout the whole journey. Sarada was wondering how was she going to explain everything to Mitsuki, Konohamaru and Shikamaru, Erza was worried about Sarada, meanwhile Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Gray were lost in thought of what all they learnt.

Is she really going to leave? How will she get back to her village? Will they ever see her again? How long did it take for her to get back up on her feet after losing such precious people? Will she leave Fairy Tail? So many questions flooded through their heads. And once they arrived back home, Natsu and Gray kicked open the doors, both yelling, "Gramps!".

"Oh, you're back already?" Makarov gulped down on his cup of beer.

"We have something to talk about. Let's get straight into it!"

"Now now Natsu, let's take our time with this. Master, remember when I told you about Sarada being from the Uchiha clan? I didn't get to continue speaking to you." Erza spoke, her voice echoing loud as ever for everyone in the guild to hear her.

"I knew I should wait for you to come back to hear everything. I also knew something was up. But I waited...since I wanted to hear everything from the Uchiha heiress herself. She has some explaining to do. Mind sharing your story?" Makarov asked, everyone's eyes now fixed on the raven haired girl.

Sarada took a deep, long breath and as she felt the entire guild's gaze on her, she opened her mouth to explain everything. The same way she explained to Erza and Jellal. Also mentioning that said couple knows of her identity as well along the story.

Everyone was in shock after hearing everything. They threw tons of questions at her as well. Of course, the guild members didn't like when they heard she'll have to leave. But she quickly told them of her promise she made to Erza of never removing her guildmark, along with the other teachings the scarlet haired Titania taught her: the meaning behind the guild's name, the hand gesture with a beautiful meaning behind it, the power of friendship, how important bonds are, and that once someone joins the family, they'll remain as one no matter how far they are.

(A/N: just putting the names of whoever said what here in case anyone's confused.)

Lucy: "Just remember, whenever you feel there's no one, remember us, your family."
Makarov: "Think of the Fairy Tail guildmark as a sign of how much you treasure and cherish friendship. It'll help guide along the way."
Elfman: "Dreaming of becoming Hokage is MANLY!"
Wendy: "We understand Sarada-san."
Juvia: "...you lost him...I can't even imagine losing my dear Gray-sama![cries]"
Gray: "We'll help you get back to Konoha!"
Levy: "Gambare Sarada-chan!!!"
Cana: "If you ever need help, you can count on us. The guild's thoughts are one."
"Jet and Droy: "The guild is one big family!"

Sarada covered her face and fell to the ground on her knees, shedding tears of eternal joy and happiness. She realized that moment how much she loves the guild- no...her family. She found people she holds closely to her heart. What did she ever do to meet them? Be with them. Be a part of them. Go through ups and downs with them. She felt like she didn't deserve any of the love they gladly gave and shared with her.

A hand reached out towards her, strands of rich scarlet hair fell to the sides of her body, warm brown eyes met with eyes as dark as night, a gentle, welcoming, safe, and assuring smile displayed on her lips. Sarada saw a brilliant light in the woman in front of her and knew at that moment, that she's home, and has began walking onto a path full with light the moment she met her master.

...

Mitsuki's POV

I...am speechless.

The tears won't stop...they love her so much.

Sarada called me through Tsuki again like every other night. The moment she heard my voice she asked if Konohamaru Sensei or Mr. Shikamaru were free. It's the first time she asked so I knew it was important, so I went to Konohamaru Sensei's office, and both of them were there. Since Sarada asked if they could talk, Konohamaru Sensei and Mr. Shikamaru pushed aside the paperwork for a bit and listened. I did too. But we didn't expect ANY of this.

The entire guild knows, and they're cool with it. The guild members were there, EVERYONE WAS THERE. The master too. The words they shared of family, the guild, Fairy Tail, and the power of friendship...anyone would cry if they heard someone saying such words to them. That's exactly what Sarada was doing right now.

Lisanna: "Sarada-chan, you're crying again?!"
Evergreen: "She already cried enough earlier today."
Elfman: "SHE'S SO MANLY"
Lisanna: "Elf nii-chan...she's a girl..."
Happy: "Do you want a fish?"
Lily: "I don't think she wants that Happy."
Natsu: "That story of her and her dad....I miss Igneel now *cries a bit along with Sarada*"
Makarov: "Two fire-based brats now huh?"
Juvia: "Someone hug her and calm her down, I already have 5 cups filled with her tears of indescribable happiness!"
Lucy: "WHY ARE YOU COLLECTING HER TEARS?!"
Juvia: "IT'S TEARS OF HAPPINESS, IT MIGHT BE HEALTHY"
Sarada: "*sniff* I don't think it's healthy tho."
Loke: "It's alright Sarada darling, I can do a taste test to see if it's healthy or not, then we'll get married and have 3 kids-"
Lucy: "GO BACK HOME LOKE SHE'S HAVING A MOMENT!"
Sarada: "What a flirt...*blows nose on tissue paper* arigato Mira-san."
Mira: "There there..."

Chaos once again💀.

The guild's name is a bit too cute for such hyper and loud people. I thought fairies were calm, collective, sure these guys are adventurous but...what?

Erza-san's voice was heard a while after. "I apologize on behalf of them, they're quite loud. Anways, back to business. Since everyone here knows of Sarada, we're more than happy to help bring her back to her village. The more heads in this, the faster we'll figure out a way to somehow teleport her back to Earth. We promise to find a way, as her family, right guys?"

"HAI!"

"There's your answer."

Mr. Shikamaru spoke, "Thank you for offering the help, we appreciate it. We'll let her keep her guildmark as well. That's a promise too."

"Arigato." Erza-san thanked before giving Tsuki back to Sarada.

Erza-san's voice was still heard in the distance. "Alright everyone, let's call it a night, it's late and we have work to do tomorrow! Let's get up first thing in the morning and start finding a way to get Sarada back home!"
"HAI!"

They're such amazing people...no wonder Sarada loves them just as much as they love her.

A/N: I do be making myself cry while writing this. Kizuna (or Bonds, however u wanna call it) is such an amazing ost😭. Fairy Tail will forever have a special place in my heart🧚‍♀️👆🏼