•C H A P T E R F O R T Y T H R E E•

(A/N: this next scene happens while Team 7 were with their group, Team 15 were talking about Obirin, Sasusaku and Itaizu's love story, and Team 5 were hanging. Ok, remember, all those scenes happened at the same time. Just this scene had to come to this chapter else the last one would've been too long. Ok that's enough chitchat enjoy!)

Shikaku, Inoichi, Neji, Shisui, Fugako, Mikoto, Sakumo and Asuma were with a few more of the townspeople, Team 10, Hinata and Himawari.

Shikaku and Inoichi were in amazing bliss, knowing their children found love, and raised their own children. They were old grandparents now, no wonder their appearance was like that as well.

Asuma listened to the new generation Team 10 chat away, it brought back memories of his students. He wondered then, how his wife and child are and what they were doing right now.

Mikoto got along well with Hinata and Himawari and started talking about various things. Fugako, Sakumo and Shisui were glad. Glad this is how the future is. Peaceful. They haven't felt this much peace when they were alive, they were in joy and relief for the fact everyone here values their comrades so much.

As for Neji, Hinata had changed a bit. She's not all that bad at socializing like back then. He knew how much she suffered from social anxiety, but it looks to him that the children around her has helped her move forward, even from Naruto's death. Naruto told him of his niece and nephew's names. Knowing that Hinata thought of him during their birth melted his heart. And seeing them for the first time ever, he couldn't have been happier.

Himawari spoke to him sweetly, "Uncle Shu! You have really pretty green eyes. They're a beautiful emerald green color. It's almost magical, right mama?"

Hinata took a closer look at his eyes, and nodded, "You're right Hima. I don't think I know anyone else with green eyes besides Sakura, but ik I've never seen emerald eyes before."

"Right!"

"I think it's about time we get some sleep. We have a long day ahead of us." Inojin's sudden words made Shikadai realize what time it was and told everyone to sleep.

Soon enough everyone got the sign to rest up, and they all slept. Tomorrow will be a new day.

...

"The weather sure is hot." Denki comments.

"Well, it is summer." Inojin says.

"Hand out some water bottles to the townspeople will ya Metal?" Shikadai asks, to which Metal gave a short "Sure!" and shared water for them.

Hashirama: "I wonder where this next continent is. I've never left ours here before."

Naruto: "Neither have we. But it'll definitely take long. Really long."

Sakumo: "Let's just hope we won't have to leave mid-way when the Afterlife Realm is finished rebuilding. Everyone will ask questions."

Itachi: "True, not only have our appearances changed, but we can't even use ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu. We're all simple people now. Else if we could've used our Sharingan to erase their memories."

Silence filled the air after that.

Meanwhile...

"Boss, are you sure it's there? We'd have to pass the Hidden Leaf to get there. And if they spot us-"

"Kill em. Easy."

"We shouldn't underestimate them."

"Oh c'mon. We have our trump card in case of anything too. Look at em! Out of this world! LITERALLY!"

"Takina's right."

"Boss!?"

"Calm yourself Hikaru. We have Fearsome, we won't let anyone get in our way."

"Yes Boss but..."

"But?" He sent a cold stare at him.

"N-Nothing."

"Very well then."

...

"Ahh, I could really use a rest. My legs hurt." Cho-Cho complained as she pulls out a chips pack.

"At least the people of Oakridge have a few wagons. The young and old are able to have a comfortable journey, they won't have to walk after all." Mitsuki says.

"And cuz of that, the kids have their energy stored enough that they're playing now that we've stopped. Oh youth..." Metal adds, looking that the children play.

Naruto: "I feel like a kid again!"

Sasuke: "You're a teen again usuratonkachi."

Sakura: "He still acted like a kid even as a teenager. Well...after the 4th war he didn't act like one much."

Sasuke: "Hn"

Under the shade of trees, sat the teenage blue eyed shinobi in black and red. It used to be pink but...guess he went for another color this time. Pink is still his color tho.

Boruto's back leaned against a tree trunk, his head laid back on it, one leg extended and one with his knees upward, proping his hand on it lazily, his eyes gently closed, enjoying himself. He then felt the presence of someone near him. No, more than one. So he opened his eyes to see...

"Mind if we sit with you young man?" The elder asked. Boruto used his Jougan and recognized him to be the first Hokage, Senju Hashirama. Accompanied by Jiraiya, the third Hokage Hiruzen, and another he doesn't recognize.

Boruto went back to closing his eyes then replied, "I don't mind. Also, don't be too formal with me. We'll be together for a really long while, might as well get to know one another."

"Oh, I see." Hashirama said, he and the other 3 sitting down with him.

"I'd like to know your name btw. I'm Hashite!" He introduced.

Boruto leaned off the tree. "Uzumaki Boruto. And you three are...?"

"I'm San, these two are Rai and Guren." Ashura introduced himself, Jiraiya and Hiruzen.

"Oh, I know Old Man Rai, you sat with me that night we all met and umm....San?"

"Hmm?" Ashura hummed.

"So do I just call you San? How do people call you? San-san?"

Hashirama, Jiraiya and Hiruzen let out a laugh. Ashura sweatdropped.

"Uh, just San. Else you can call me Sannie if you were a cute girl."

"Haha, well nice to meet you San😄"

...

Everyone is once again, chatting away on multiple topics. Meanwhile, the Afterlife Realm group are also talking in their minds.

Naruto: "What the hell did my eyes see?"

Kushina: "It iz what it iz....somehow."

Sakura: "I knew they were close but THIS close???"

Sasuke: "I- no comment."

Madara: "Same here....side eye, as I heard that cat girl say."

Jiraiya: "Well I never.....bombastic side eye, as I heard from Wasabi-chan."

Tobirama: "Do not use such honorifics for the child oh my gosh. But honestly....what?"

Hiruzen: "I am seriously at a loss of words. The little Uchiha is also enjoying it."

Neji: "Boruto and Mitsuki are just playing you guys. Sarada just took their games as a chance to tease them saying that they look like a couple, gayness, that's it."

Indra: "I did not sign up for this."

Ashura: "Deal with it."

*Indra sighs*

A/N: I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY THIS. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🏳️‍🌈