•C H A P T E R S I X•

Sarada's POV

Scarlet-sama and I interviewed a few good people. We asked what item they were holding, where were they at during that time, what were they doing while they had it, etc. And one thing caught my attention, I'm sure Scarlet-sama has noticed this as well.

One item disappears after 30 minutes. After 30 minutes goes by, whatever item they were holding, it vanishes.

Then I had a thought. I called out to a group of high schoolers that was heading our way and asked them a question.

"Sorry for bothering but, this lady and I are from Fairy Tail and we came to find out why people's belongings keep disappearing. Do you guys know who was the first person this happened to?"

One of them answered, "A young lady was strolling her kid in the middle of the city. That's when the stroller suddenly disappeared. The kid inside the stroller was safe though. There were people nearby who were fast enough to catch her."

"That's good, at least the kid's safe. At what time did this happen?" I asked again.

"I think it was around........." guess he can't remember.

"Somewhere around 12pm." a girl from the group answered.

"Are you sure?" her friend asked.

"Positive. It said so in the newspapers. You should read it."

"Hai, hai."

"The middle of the city, huh? Got it. Thanks a lot for the help!" I waved.

"Bye!" They waved back.

"Did you find something Sarada?" Scarlet-sama asked.

"Mhm. This happened in the middle of the year, in the middle of the city, in the middle of the day. There's 24 hours a day, 12 is half a day. Half an hour is 30 minutes. I think I'm getting on something."

I ran to the middle of the city with Scarlet-sama behind. Since she was behind me, I didn't notice the look on her face, nor did I hear the words she mumbled.

Erza's POV

She figured it out without any help. She's smart and knowledgeable. Almost as if she's had experience on things like this. She asked the head and the citizens very good questions. This is the first time she's done something like this, right?

"I think there's alot more to you, Sarada." I spoke to myself so she wouldn't hear and I stared at her back with a smile.

Sarada's POV

In the middle of the city, there was a pole right in the center. Middle, center, that must be it.

I activated my Sharingan and there it was in writing:

If you've seen this message, please tell the head and citizens I'm dreadfully sorry even tho I might not be forgiven. I had a curse casted upon me that anything I look at with any likeness, it'll disappear, and it was all because of my selfishness and greed for money. After I died it started to spread throughout the city somehow. Yes, I'm dead, but I'm aware of what's happening. I can't rest in peace if my curse keeps affecting the citizens' lives. To the person who has found my message and is reading this now, to stop the curse, you must translate this morse code below to words and say them out loud:

[Inserts morse code]

This will stop the incidents of people's belongings going missing and they'll get them back instantly. Everything will be back to normal after that.

Thank you for your time, Dave Griffin.

P.S: this message was hidden from the help of a long forgotten spell. To the person who's reading this, I advise you be careful with your eyes since you're able to read this. Only tell people things that you trust them with. Thank you once again.

Ok now that was.......something. I'll take the advise.

It's a good thing I know morse code. I can easily translate it and say it out loud.

(Think whatever you want to think she said out loud. I ran out of ideas. So just make something up.)

And just like that, something that felt like an electric wave rushed through the city. Soon afterwards I heard the voices of people saying they got what went missing back. It worked!

"Whoa...how'd you do that?" Scarlet-sama came out of nowhere.

I pointed at my eyes and explained, "Someone put a message here with a spell and I was able to see it. So I read it. It's pretty much the origin of this incident and the person who left this message told me this was was curse and how to break it."

"Impressive." the girl is armor commented. "Let's go report to the head of the city and collect our reward."

Time skip...on the way back to Magnolia.

So much money...what the heck. $100,000 jewel...that's enough for 3 months!

Soon afterwards we were standing in the guildhall.

"Go take a seat and get some rest. I'll go report." Scarlet-sama then left.

Think I'll go to restroom. Nature has called.

Erza's POV

"So, how did it go?" Master asked.

"She didn't need my help at all. She figured out what happened and got everyone's belongings back to them by herself without any casualties or destroying anything unlike you-know-who." I replied.

"I see, I believe she'll do well here. Let me know when she joins."

"Will do."

I walked back to the guildhall to see a crowd around Sarada. What's going on now?

"Your magic is so cool."
"When are you officially joining?"
"Who are you gonna team up with?"
"What abilities do your eyes have?"
"You and Erza look close."

"Everyone, ask her one at a time. She can't answer all just like that." I spoke walking towards them.

"It's ok Scarlet-sama. I can answer one of those questions you guys asked tho. My Sharingan has kinetic visual abilities, it can help me understand anything difficult and follow any movement at any speed, as well as predict my opponent's next move along with the ability to copy their movements and erase someone's certain memories along with looking into someone's memories. That, and I can create illusions to fool my enemies."

Sarada's explanation on her Sharingan left me and everyone else very surprised and impressed. She has some good eyes.

"THAT'S SO COOL!" Natsu and Happy yelled.

"Oh, by the way, Mira-san...is it ok to join today😅?" Wow, already? She must really like it here, I'm glad.

"Of course. Come let me give you your guildmark."

Sarada went behind the bar stand to where Mira was and came back with a smile a few moments later showing me her guildmark on the side of her stomach.

"What do you think?"

"It suits you."

"Really?"

"Yeah😄"

"Btw Scarlet-sama, I've been thinking of this for a while and thought I should let it out to you."

I began to feel nervous. What's she going to say all of a sudden?

To my shock, she bowed 90° and said something I never expected to hear. Heck I never expected to hear this from anyone in fact. I was beyond speechless.

"Can you please make me your student?"

A/N: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's happening!!!😆😆😆 btw, the job wasn't that creative, ik. I'm not a genius ok. Idk how to write puzzle mystery solving shit.