•C H A P T E R F O R T Y S E V E N•

Did he say Sarada's his God daughter or am I hearing things wrong?

Erza stepped up and spoke, "Yes, we're friends of Uchiha Sarada. I'm not sure if she's mentioned any of us to u. But I'm sure you've been present at the time a year ago from now, when she suddenly vanished."

The masked man replied, his eye smile showing clearly despite one of his eyes with a slash on it. That's a hurtful scar that's for sure. "Ah, now that you've mentioned that, she has spoken many few times of a scarlet haired woman who she refers to as her Master. I'm assuming you are her Master she speaks so fondly of?"

Erza was completely red, bashful by alot. "U-Uh, yes. That would me. Erza Scarlet. Uh...is Sarada here? Mr......"

"Oh where are my manners, I'm Hatake Kakashi. I was the Jonin leader of Sarada's parents. Come in the village a bit more. Let's settle down by a lake and talk about why ur here. It's a hunch but....Sarada's not the main reason ur here, am I right?"

This old man is good. Really good. "Just a hunch" my ass.

"Oi, Old Man, have you seen a girl this tall, long blonde hair, brown eyes, blue dress, golden keys hooked on her belt, and has a blue cat with her?"

Erza stopped me from talking any further, "Natsu! I'm apologize about him he-"

"It's alright. If it's about the "old man" calling, it's ok. Sarada calls me that too, I am old anyway. U don't always stay young. If it's for questioning me right away without a warning, that's alright too. Better to get down to business. As for answering ur question tho....I'm sorry. Idk anyone nor have I seen anyone with the description u gave me. Even if I did see a blue cat I would've known right away when u mentioned it."

"Oh.....it's ok."

Seeing I got into a saddened state, Old Man Kakashi spoke again, "But, you might get to see someone else to help u tho. Along with her friends. They'll be here in a few hours. So how about something to eat before heading out again?"

Is the fact that Sarada and her friends coming here in a few hours a hunch as well or does he just know? I can't tell.

But I guess having a bite now isn't that bad.

"It's on me btw."

Even better!

"Welcome to Konohagakure guys."

Jellal's POV
Ramen....Ichiraku ramen. Never tasted better ramen in my life.

This man Hatake Kakashi who claims to be Sarada's God father and knew her parents is mysterious. But I don't feel anything dangerous about him so I won't say anything.....yet. We can't always be so sure after all.

A nudge on my arm brings me out of my thoughts. Erza.

"There's no need to worry. I know u saw his rock face amongst the other rock faces we passed by. Sarada's told us abt the Hokages. He's the 6th one from how much I counted. If he's been a Hokage once then he can be trusted. Plus he's the Jonin leader of Sarada's parents. Their teacher, their guide..."

I finally said something after coming into the village, "Their father figure too." It was easy to notice after putting facts together and stories Sarada would tell us even if she never said it itself that he's like a father figure to her parents and the 7th Hokage.

"Exactly. So we have nothing to worry abt. Just don't show any magic til we see Sarada again or unless necessary." She turned to the others, "You get that guys?"

"Aye sir!"

Kakashi said right then, "Sarada says that alot after coming back. "Aye sir"....it's contagious ngl. Now I see why it sounds so nice to say."

I decided to ask him something just to break the silence that followed after while everyone was busy with their ramen. "So...how do we address you?"

"Well, I go by Kakashi Sensei by most of the adults who are shinobi. Everyone else calls me Lord 6th. Sarada, Boruto and Himawari would call me Old Man Kakashi. That's pretty much it. If uh...Natsu-kun is comfortable calling me Old Man I don't mind it. If u prefer either Lord 6th or Sensei it's alright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
U remind me alot of Sarada's father in a way....What's ur name?"

"Jellal. Jellal Fernandes."

"Jellal-kun, ur alot like Sarada's dad."

I nod in agreement, "Hm...she's told me that many few times. When I asked how I'm like him, she mentioned her dad protecting his home and loved ones outside the village, quiet and reserved, busy and always leaving for some important mission or the other, actually scared of his wife, and so on."

His eyebrow raised, "U have a wife?"

I almost spat out the noodles. I see Erza almost did too so my hand instinctly reached out to rub her back to help her out while I coughed before clearing my throat and answering, "Uh no actually....I- have a girlfriend. Not exactly a wife."

"Mhm...yet." This masked man is already teasing me and I'm sure my blood colour is shown in bright red like Erza's hair on my cheeks right now. Perhaps the same for her tho she's turned her face away.

"Sensei....can I eat please?"

"Ah yes yes. Fill yourselves up. Tho I'm sure u won't eat much when ur so full of love-"

A dangerous aura and voice was behind me, "Sensei."

Kakashi Sensei shut up right there and then. Quirks of having a strong and scary girlfriend....it's only little reasons as to why I fell for her since there's more than her strength and intimidation that I like but I love it anyways. And her. Oh my gosh, hurry and eat Jellal!!

Erza's POV
And just like Kakashi Sensei said it. A few hours is all we have so we looked around the village Sarada grew up in. Kakashi Sensei himself as our guide.

A/N: istg, I need more skk fics bruh. I live, laugh, love them. Lemme add that I breathe, eat, smell, hear, see, feel, worship, bow down to, edit, watch continuously, cry, scream, bawl my eyes out, read but doesn't know how to write, sing, dance, vomit, make weird ass noises to, think and overthink, use them to write assignments in school and fcking wake and sleep soukoku. Soukoku is peak. Soukoku solos every other ship I love. Like...I LOVE borusara, nalu, jerza, wendy x shelia (I think their ship name is shendy?), and I especially LOVE AND CRY over vanoé and sherliam like crazy but- *inhales* SOUKOKU OHMYGOSHHHHH-
NO OTHER SHIP, CAN BEAT THEM. IDFC. IF ANYONE WANTS TO THROW NARUSASU, GONXKILLUA, SUMTH FROM JJK, OR EVEN ANY SHIP FROM MHA- HECK EVEN MY BELOVED FAIRY TAIL.....I. DON'T. WANNA. HEAR. Although if u hit me with ranpoe then ig ranpoe wins🏆. Ok I'm done now. Ok that was a lie. Cuz there's also KONG HONGJUN X LI JINGLONG (Legend of Exorcism), CHENG XIAOSHI X LU GUANG (Link Click), AND MY RECENT BELOVED; ✨VASHWOOD✨ (Trigun/Trigun Stampede).

Istg it's so hard dealing with daddy issues, elder sibling trauma, iron deficiency, identity crisis (trini-indian/indo-caribbean), school, being a female, and being a lesbian. Idk how tf I'm able to function and then I remember I obsess over fictional gay characters, kathak dancing, editing, indian and kpop music, and desi clothing and jewelry. I really don't know how mentally ill gay fictional men based off dead authors are helping me along with all that too. It's insane and weird but at the same time I feel so much better with them. Does that make any sense?

Ok now I'm done. Go ahead and skip all that info on me if y'all want tho. I'm writing this late so I've lost my mind now lmao.