•C H A P T E R F O R T Y O N E•

After a couple of hours, everyone had their own new names, Izumi alone keeping her original name.

Naruto- Menma
Kushina- Shira
Minato- Naoto
Sakura- Hime
Sasuke- Hiro
Itachi- Yuri
Izumi- remains as it is
Fugako- Joe (yes, a name that isn't japanese cuz...why not?)
Mikoto- Miyake (made this one up...somehow)
Madara- Maou
Obito- Kenma
Rin- Kyoka
Shisui- Hanako
Neji- Shu
Sakumo- Mitsuya
Asuma- Kashii (made it up)
Jiraiya- Rai (made it up)
Shikaku- Daisuke
Inoichi- Inosuke
Yahiko- Zen
Nagato- Yuta (using this name to try and find czennies here)
Konan- Yona
Hashirama- Hashite (this word literally means run right?)
Tobirama- Tobi
Hiruzen- Guren
Ashura- San (also looking for any atiny with this name)
Indra- Sett (made this up too)

Everyone realized most of them were in Oakridge Town, and decided to go alone with the townspeople as if there are from the town as well. They were able to pick up the information of the odd deaths going around as well as the fact Leaf shinobi will be coming to investigate it, and some teams will be escorting the townspeople to another continent for safety.

The groups that weren't in the town decided to meet up with them by joining them and the townspeople while they travel. And that's exactly what they did. Everyone's together now, playing apart as the people of Oakridge Town heading to a certain spot where they'll meet the Leaf teams who will escort them to the other continent.

There weren't much townspeople left because of the many deaths, but they seemed to have think that they were all in the same town moving with them, so it wasn't a struggle joining them.

"Naruto, the Uchihas look different with purple hair instead of raven don't ya think?" Kushina whispered to her son.

"They do. Sakura's hair is the same tho. Only her eyes are brown. Meanwhile every Uchiha also has dark purple eyes."

"Ikr. Rin looks unnoticeable without her purple face makeup tho. And her with long hair and navy blue eyes...wow." Kushina says blinded by Rin's new look.

"Neji with green eyes, Ero-sennin just looks older than how I last saw him, same with Madara, Old Man First, Second and Third. Kakashi Sensei's dad looked younger back in the Afterlife Realm, he's old now too. Asuma Sensei, Mr. Shikaku and Inoichi, they're all old. Aunt Mikoto and Uncle Fugako are..." Naruto trailed off.

"They're the same as always." Kushina said.

"Oh I see. Meanwhile, Obito and Rin are kids, Sasuke, Sakura-chan and I are teenagers again along with Neji, Yahiko, Konan and Nagato. Oh, even Itachi and Izumi, I'm guessing this is how they would look like if they lived on. It's just weird seeing them with purple hair and eyes😂"

"Right! And Ashura and Indra...nothing changed except they look more...non-shinobi like."

"I can hear you."

"Eek- Indra-kun..." Kushina started to get a bit nervous.

"I'm not mad tho."

"Oh...hehe."

"It's good we don't look like that. No one would recognize us. Thanks for the compliment."

"Ahaha...no problem.😅"

And so...they all traveled to the destined spot, where they'll meet several familiar faces.

...

As the Afterlife party and the townspeople of Oakridge Town neared their destination, they caught a glimpse of people heading towards them.

"Hey, I think I see the Leaf shinobi who're escorting us over there!" a little girl said.

"Where? Where? Nee-chan I don't see them!"