•C H A P T E R N I N E•

Sarada's POV

"Just a little further."

Scarlet-sama and I are headed, well...I dunno where. She just told me to follow her, there's someone she wants me to meet apparently. I think it's the person she was searching for yesterday so I'm just gonna go with it. I've been wondering who it could be and I'm honestly, kinda nervous and excited. We're out in the city btw.

That's when some chaos happened along the way. There were some constructors around the area constructing a new building, that's where we were passing by. One of them accidently dropped a large piece of iron and I just had to be right below it. Heck, I didn't even notice it until Scarlet-sama yelled my name.

Soon enough I felt two arms around me, pushing me back so I won't get hit. A flashback of when the Otsutsuki invaded and interrupted the Chunin Exams came through my mind. When I almost got hit by broken pieces of buildings, dad came in and saved me the same way.

My eyes were shut so I didn't see who saved me. But then I heard his voice. "You alright?"

I looked up to a tall man in a cloak, blue hair and a mark, maybe a tattoo over his right eye.

"Thought you said you'll wait for us." Scarlet-sama came towards us. Does she know him?

"Yeah, but I got thirsty so I came to buy something. Then I saw you two." He said, raising his drink to his mouth.

This...is the person she went looking for yesterday and the one she wants me to see, isn't he?

"Let's move to a more open and spacious spot and do the introductions. Well, that was where we were planning on meeting but we can walk there. No big deal." Scarlet-sama turned to continue walking, with me and the man I'm yet to know the name of, trailing behind.

We stopped at a field and Scarlet-sama began to speak. "Ok, now that we're here, Sarada, I know, that you know, that I know why you chose to be my student. Honestly, I couldn't be happier to train you, but I needed a little assistance with this whole 'master' or 'teaching' thing. And so, I went out yesterday to fetch my assistant. Sarada, this is my childhood friend, Jellal. He'll be assisting me with training you from today. He already knows of you, cuz I rambled alot about you but anyways...yeah."

"So, your assisting Scarlet-sama on training me, Jellal-san?"

"Indeed. Erza's already told me everything when you displayed your skills. But I wonder if you can do just as well when up against me."

A few hours later (spongebob shit here)

Nani?

What kind of magic was that?! He's really strong. Jellal-san may just be the assistant but, he's a big deal alright.

"Alright, let's take a quick break." Scarlet-sama said. She was watching everything. These guys don't ever hold back when giving it their all and I love it! Who knows, with Jellal-san here with us now, I can get even stronger with both of them training me.

I'm gonna get stronger shanaro!

Jellal's POV

She's just like Erza said she is. Pretty much the same level in everything as her, but it seems she has more hidden talent that will take time to be awakened.

One thing for sure, she's tough. The thing I'm most impressed about is her monster-like strength. No idea where on Earthland she got it from but it can cause serious damage to her opponents. Then there's what she called 'Chidori', 'Chidori Stream', and some other things I can't seem to understand like 'Fire Style'. I've never seen magic like that before, I thought it was fire magic but it looked just like Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar. Now that I think of it...