•C H A P T E R F O R T Y F I VE•

Author's POV

"Doesn't that mean you two will be stuck together forever?" Kenma (Obito) said.

Boruto and Sarada took a moment to think, soon enough saying at the same time, "Wellllllll..."

Boruto was first to start, "I mean..."

Sarada following after, "We've..."

"Pretty much been stuck together since-"

"-we were born."

"Yeah."

"It won't really make a difference if it continues so." Sarada adds to which Boruto agrees to.

Boruto spoke under his breath, "Besides, it's all I can really think of."

"Uh-huh...", Boruto hears Yuri's (Itachi's) voice behind him, clearly amused.

Then they proceed to talk about family and marriage, brought up by Kenma (Obito) again. This was where Mitsuki went off completely.

"Well naturally, first of all, the two who aren't with us at the moment, Kawaki and Sumire are a good match, Sumire stays at the lab, Kawaki pretty much gets checked up by scientists, she can take care of him better than Amado can. Wasabi and Iwabe have been at each other's throats since we were kids, naturally something would happen between them. Tsubaki and Denki, very different, but a really good match. We saw how they were up against each other in the Chunin Exams, if they work together they can improve, teamwork too. Namida and Metal, they're both pretty awkward until they shine and show off and have their head in the game, who knows what would happen if they work together honestly, even I can't tell. Tbvh, Cho-Cho seems good with Inojin but also me for some reason. And Inojin seems to be compatible with Shikadai as well. In the end I guess it's up to Inojin, cuz he's shippable with both his teammates. Everyone already knows Boruto and Sarada would make a power couple, they've been rivals since childhood, maybe as toddlers too, it's only natural. Rivals and bestfriends to lovers as I see it. As for me, I seem like a good match with Cho-Cho and Boruto. Oh! But Tsubaki and Sumire have a bit of potential, maybe even Sarada and Sumire, or Sarada and Cho-Cho, or maybe Namida and Wasabi, or Denki and Iwabe......"

Everyone knows he won't stop and it was getting out of hand at this point so they all stopped him with a "That's enough Mitsuki!!"

Meanwhile the dead ones....well.

Jiraiya: "Are you sure this is Orochimaru's child?"

Naruto: "Yep.....that's him. Our beloved matchmaker too."

Sakumo: "To think someone like Orochimaru's child would find matchmaking and shipping as a hobby."

Madara: "Ok but why must there be homosexual ships??"

Hashirama: "Shut your homophobic ass up Madara istfg. You should know that it's actually a really normal thing. You even had a thing for me."

Madara: "I did NOT! You just....."

Hashirama: "I just what?"

Madara: "Nothing."

Ashura: "I can literally smell the fucking rainbow between the two of you, but Madara is just in denial, it's normal tho. Homosexuality has been existing even in our era. It's really normal."

Indra: "Lgbtq+ for the win."

Ashura: "No lie."

A little while later, rain started to pour. Everyone was able to find some form of shelter but...