•C H A P T E R F I F T Y•

Natsu's POV

"Oi bastard, where the hell is my girlfriend and bestfriend?"

"I-I don't know!!"

"Don't underestimate my nose ya asshole, I can smell even people like you even with my eyes closed just as much as I can smell that effing lie."

The man whimpers below me, terrified more than anything now that I'm really pissed off. So he gave up and told me everything he knows. A little behind me I could hear Sarada saying "He's kinda scary when he's upset like that." with Juvia replying, "Well, no shit?".

"My boss, he has her and the cat. But he has Fearsome too, he's from your world. Fearsome once battled many years ago with the girl's mother and wants his revenge, so he took her. But then he found out she's a part of Fairy Tail and decided to take the cat too after seeing both of them near you, the son of Igneel. Fearsome learnt forbidden magic to bring himself here, even creating a book to go back into his original world. However something happened while creating it; whoever finds it first, everything they know of personally in his world would fill in the pages of the book, and they'd also have the ability to go back and forth into that world. We don't know where that book is and we've been searching for months now! But I do know that while Fearsome wants to possibly kill the girl and possibly tear down Fairy Tail, the Boss, Kura Hitomi.....his target is Uzumaki Boruto."

The guy told us everything alright. Down to the main boss' location too.

"This is where the Boss stays, Fearsome must be with him. The girl and cat too."

"Thank you, you're a good guy."

--

I turned to Sarada after we left the destroyed base and unconscious men along with the guy who gave us all that info. What is she thinking now?

As if Gray knew what I was thinking, he stopped beside me. "She's probably trying to process something or the other now that Boruto is involved alot in this. Her head is spinning with solutions and also putting pieces together of whatever she could think of for why he's their boss' target. And we're gonna help her."

I don't need anyone telling me that, of course we will. "Yeah".

Sarada, "That book he mentioned back there..."

Our attention shifted towards her, waiting for her to continue.

"I have it. It's safe with me. There's no need to worry about it going in the wrong hands. Fearsome won't ever get his hands on it."

Sarada's POV

The moment I catch back up with the escort team and escortees, I filled in my teammates with everything we learnt. Including the location of where Lucy and Happy are being kept.

Shikadai, "Absolutely not. That place is dangerous, there's a reason why it's off limits Sarada!"

"I know! But it's exactly that it's dangerous that I must rescue Lucy and Happy."

Mitsuki, "We'll have to pass there in order to continue traveling with everyone, once we step in, it'll likely devour us. We can't risk the citizens of Oakridge Town."

Scarlet-sama, "Which is why you all will protect them and drive them away from it while we go in to get our friends back. Hinata-san!"

Miss Hinata, "I understand. *sighs* Everyone except Sarada and the rest of Fairy Tail will continue to our destination. Teams 5, 10, 15, Boruto, Mitsuki, Himawari and I must protect the Oakridge Town civilians and get them past it while the rescue team goes in it."

Iwabe, "Wait...what's "it"?"

Surprisingly, Boruto answered, "It looks like a normal cave, when really it's an enormous snake with it's mouth wide open waiting for anyone to enter him. I saw it with my Jougan. Sarada won't have any problem dealing with the snake. Idk about the rest since I've never seen them in battle. But if Sarada can beat it then it wouldn't be too difficult if all of these guys beat it with her. I'm not sure about the child and white cat tho."