•C H A P T E R E L E V E N•

Author's POV

It's been two weeks. Sarada's life in Earthland was going just fine. Erza and Jellal's liking towards the young Uchiha has grown more, even tho Jellal has his own questions on Sarada, he still can't help but seem to like her. Sarada has been getting reminded of her parents whenever she's with them however. Erza's strength, confidence and sweet gestures reminded her so much of Sakura. The love for her guild and friends reminded her of the man she looked up to since she was a child, Naruto. In fact, the entire guild, and their ways of not giving up reminded her of the 7th Hokage and her friends all too well. Then there's Jellal, his quietness, intelligence, and softness reminded her of Sasuke. Jellal and Sarada got along well after she noticed how much both of them are quite similar. Now that she looks at it, Jellal and Erza really are like another version of Sasuke and Sakura.

(A/N: if y'all can't notice how much Jerza and Sasusaku have in common...🤧 guy lost the right track, girl still wants to save him, even after all the guy has done to her, she still loves him. Yeah that's how I came up with this shit. I'm a genius aren't I?)

Right now, Sarada is on a solo job. She has to get rid of monsters near a village. Along the way, she ran into Jellal. Jellal, now knowing she's here for a job, decided to join her to see how she is in action.

He leaned on a tree as he observed her skills. She was doing pretty good by herself. Sarada managed to get rid of who knows, maybe thousands of monsters in a flash.

He went with her back to Fairy Tail, asking if it's alright if he stays with her, which she didn't mind at all. Sarada went on a few more jobs that day, Jellal going along with her. Throughout all the jobs he accompanied her on, he couldn't help but have more questions in his mind.

They talked alot throughout the day, getting to know more about each other. Sarada even mentioned that he reminds her of her dad. Jellal felt internal joy when he heard that. He was glad she felt so towards him. Sarada even went on to talk about how she finds him and Erza cute together. Which definitely made Jellal's face have a little tint of colour like the said girl's hair on his cheeks.

"Well how about you? Found someone you like yet?"

"I don't have time for that. Although, I have someone in mind...I think? I mean, given the family I'm born in, and being the only Uchiha alive, I'm gonna have to find someone to continue my clan. So, I guess I'm really gonna have to find someone. But I'm not sure who. I'll see when the time comes." Sarada answered, unaware of a certain word she said. Jellal pointed that certain word out.

"Yeah, it's better to wait I guess. Wait...clan?"

Sarada's eyes widened. She was careless.

"Didn't know you're from a clan. But, I've never heard of a clan by the name 'Uchiha' before."

Jellal saw how her face showed how much she was scared. Because he trusted her, he didn't get too much into the topic.

"Well, there's alot of clans that are now extinct. You don't see a lone survivor everyday. You're lucky you're alive Sarada. Continue to live. I'm sure you'll find someone worthy enough to continue your bloodline. But he has to get my approval first."

"How come?"

"A guy can only marry the one he loves after he gets the father's approval you know. You said you're the only Uchiha alive. That means the rest, including your parents aren't here anymore. The bride's parents have to let their daughter go with their husband. Isn't that a part of the ceremony? You'll need two people to play as your parents for your wedding. This may sound weird but, mind if I play as your dad?"

"Of course! Scarlet-sama might like to play as my mom too- ahem, your wife."

"Just wait til I start teasing you about the one you like."

"Hahahahaha😄"

Time Skip, Fairy Hills.
Sarada's POV

"I almost gave myself away. I'm terribly sorry, Konohamaru Sensei."

Konohamaru Sensei got time to talk to me today, which is good. It's better to talk to him about this than let Mitsuki have to go through the trouble of telling him later.

"I'll be more careful next time."

"At least he didn't find out anything suspicious about you. But yes, be more careful, you never know what could happen next time. On to another topic now, he asked to play as your dad for your wedding that we don't even know when will happen in the future?"

"Ahahaha...yeah😅"

"And you accepted his request on it?" Mr. Shikamaru asked as well.

"Yeah...he does seem like dad. I mean, they are kinda similar. Same with Scarlet-sama and mom."

"I advise you don't get too attached to them Sarada. Once we find a way to bring you back, you'll have to leave them." Mr. Shikamaru said.

"I know...that's why, I don't want to leave them in the dark anymore. Scarlet-sama and Jellal-san at least. I want your permission on telling them everything when the right time comes. That way, we'll be able to say a proper good-bye. I don't belong here on Earthland but, Fairy Tail are my friends. Please."

A few moments of silence passed by.

"Fine. But only when the right comes or when there's a situation where you'll have no choice."

"Arigato Konohamaru Sensei."

*knock knock*

"Go ahead, answer." Konohamaru Sensei said.

I opened the door to find Scarlet-sama. "Oh, you're done getting ready?"

"Yeah. Are the others done?"

"They're all in the livingroom. Lucy just came as well. Everyone's already getting snacks to play some games. You bringing Mitsuki too?"

Ah shoot, right, everyone calls Tsuki 'Mitsuki'. Does Konohamaru Sensei and Mr. Shikamaru know?

"Tsuki's allowed to come?"

"It's a no boys sleepover, it doesn't say snakes can't come, even tho he's a male snake. Just let him come. Lisanna even bought snake food for him. I think we're also gonna play strip poker first by the way."

"Alright. I'll be down in a while."

"Don't take too long, else we'll start the game without you."

"Hai~"

When Scarlet-sama left, Konohamaru Sensei spoke.

"Strip poker?"

"Let me explain quick before I go. Apparently there are times when they get in battle and they fight to the point their clothes get ripped and stuff. Normally, for a girl, they'll panick cuz they aren't wearing anything and not pay attention to the enemy before them. So we play strip poker to get used to it so we'll never be bothered by the fact we're naked and just...continue the battle."

"Uhh...ok. Sounds like it comes in handy, I suppose?" Mr. Shikamaru said.

"Yep. Goodnight Sensei, Mr. Shikamaru, Mitsuki."

"Why tell the snake goodnight?" Mitsuki teased.

"The snake's name is Tsuki, Mitsuki!!!"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha😂"

"Stop teasing, it's not funny...shanaro😭"

Mitsuki just continued to laugh.

A/N: honestly, I love how this chapter turned out. When do you think Sarada's gonna tell Jellal and Erza?? Actually, that time will come soon. Hope ya ready for the next two chapters after this👀