•C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N•

Sarada's POV

It's the next day. Everyone's already working on finding a way to take me back to the village. Lucy, Levy-chan and Freed are mostly the ones with books, looking and trying to gather as much information and knowledge they could. I joined them too, don't wanna sit around and do nothing. We found a few things that could be of some help, tho we don't have all things necessary for the methods we've found. So the other members, who were qualified for the location of retrieving these materials, went out to find them and bring them back.

There was no luck on our side for that unfortunately.

So we got some celestial help! They're highly knowledgeable that's for sure, they've lived for many years. They're practically immortal. Didn't know they had a serious side tbh, never saw them like this before, so that was new.

The celestial help was perfect...surprisingly.

"You're originally from a different world. Same as us Celestial Spirits. To get back to our world, either Lucy allows us or she's drained of magic and strength and can't go on. But I think for your case, you're gonna have to be 'allowed' back into your world to return." states Loke.

Virgo explains furthermore, "What oni-chan means is that the same way Celestial Spirits are summoned and go back and forth from the Spirit world to the Human world through an object, keys, there might be an object used to get from this world on Earthland to Earth."

"Oh...my GOSH! YOU'RE RIGHT! But what object? It might not be keys like how I use." Lucy says. "I use keys to open the gate between both worlds. As simple as this sounds, I don't think keys will be used for opening a gate or door to a shinobi world."

Gajeel snaps his fingers, earning our attention. "Is there anything here in this world that seems like something similar you can only find in the shinobi world?"

"Like...a legendary weapon of some sort?" Lily guessed.

"What are things you have in your world that are slightly different from here?" Juvia asks.

"Let's see...chakra and magic, Kages and Masters, guilds and villages, jobs and missions." Then it popped in my head. "Dragon...Tailed Beasts...Bijū!"

"Bijū?" Everyone repeated.

"Are they similar to dragons? Do they look like one?" Happy asks.

"I haven't really seen them up close but they have an extraordinary amount of chakra. Cuz of which, they had inhumane power that could destroy a whole country maybe. So they were sealed in people, but they're good guys, don't worry. There's 9 in total. The 9th one, the Nine Tailed Fox, Kurama was once sealed in the 7th Hokage. They're both gone now tho. But the other 8 Tailed Beasts are alive." I explained.

"Then there's dragons. They are a huge deal here. 7 of them once almost went on to destroy humanity, and 1 of them, was the dragon king. Dragon Slayers have the power of a dragon. It's like a Tailed Beast is sealed within you. The crazy amount of magic dragon slayers have."

"Oh yeah!" Natsu says understanding that bit. "But Dragon Slayers aren't objects."

"But you have the magic needed to help open the door to the world of shinobi." Natsu and the others just got more confused after I said this.

"What do you mean Sarada?" Scarlet-sama asked looking slightly confused.

Lucy and her Spirits seemed to have understood.

"Our keys were once used to open the Eclipse to let Natsu and the others into this timeline..."

"So if we can open the door to Sarada's world with the help of the dragon slayer's magic..."

"We can find the door to Sarada's world and get her back home!" Lucy exclaimed.

"But Dragon Slaying Magic is used to slay dragons." Wendy states.

"She means our magic power. We use our magic power to help open the door using Lucy's keys." Gajeel corrects her.

"Ohhh."

"We're going to need Sting, Rouge and Yukino. She has Libra and Pisces' keys. We need all twelve for this." Lucy says.

"Let's head out while it's still daylight then." Scarlet-sama said.

...

"There...is no way..."

"SHE'S FROM ANOTHER WORLD...FULL OF NINJAS!?"

"I can't believe it."

I've visited Sabertooth's guild before. Didn't think I'd get them involved with this too. Fairies, now tigers. Let's hope we don't have to tell more.

"Ok...I get what we have to do. Basically like...infuse our magic power to Lucy and Yukino's keys, they'll open it, and then the door to Sarada's world will open." Sting spoke.

"Right." I nodded.

"There's always something we have to say to open gates tho...what do we chant to open the door to Sarada's world?" Yukino thought out loud.

"Now that you've said that...I haven't thought of it either." Lucy stares out of nowhere to think.

The thought didn't come to me at all. What do they chant? The door to my world isn't exactly like the Spirit world. Gate of the Maiden, Gate of the Water Bearer, Gate of the Twins.....so what's mine? My world isn't of Celestial Spirits so...what do they say to open my world's door?

We all stayed silent like this for a few hours. It was dead quiet. We were all so focused on thinking that we didn't even notice how dark it had gotten. Even after all those hours went by...none of us were able to think of any chant for the two Celestial Spirit Wizards.

Deciding it was best we continue tomorrow, we stayed to sleep over with Sabertooth. It was too dark. We can't go home now. Besides, all 5 Dragon Slayers and 12 Zodiac Spirit Keys are here already. So we'll stay together for now. Our group of 10 stayed at a nearby hotel for the night.

...

Author's POV

Sarada just finished taking a quick warm shower. Lucy sent a letter to Fairy Tail stating they'll stay the night at a hotel near Sabertooth, so everyone there now knows of how they're doing.

Mitsuki and Sarada were talking like every night. Although...Sarada wasn't expecting to hear...

"You're trapped in a book." Mitsuki said.

"What?"

"You showed me your guildmark once. I know it when I see it now. There's a book here Team 10 found with Fairy Tail's emblem on it. I read it...everyone you know there and mentioned to me is mentioned in the book as well. You're most likely trapped in a book Sarada." Mitsuki explains.

"What...I'm trapped in a book?!"

"And what you said earlier about how to open the door, this jutsu might work for it."

"A jutsu?! Not a spell or something, but a jutsu?!"

"Yeah. My parent found it, they've been looking for it 2 months now since they found out how you got into that world, or book I should say. At first they thought it really was another world like we all thought, but after further investigation, and the book we found, they finally found the right jutsu. The Dragonlit Jutsu."

"Such a jutsu actually exists...?" Sarada whispered in amazement.

"The handsigns are snake, tiger, ox, rabbit and of course, dragon."

"Ok...thanks, we'll try it out tomorrow."

A/N: I made up some name of a jutsu💀 handsigns with it too😭. Idk what I'm doing with this shit anymore but I don't give a flying fck, I'm enjoying writing this. It's also Yoongi's birthday today so listen to some Agust D while u read.

DAECHWITA DAECHWITA-