•C H A P T E R T H I R T Y E I G H T•

Mitsuki's POV

Everyone's having something to eat at Thunder Burger, exhausted from missions. It's starting to get busy nowadays. We're all sitting outside at a park instead of the Thunder Burger building itself this time tho.

Different topics were being told of by our little groups. What was done in missions, training and new jutsus or techniques they learnt, are practising or mastered, random things like shopping, food, careers, people they encountered, or being a drag, etc. The list goes on. There's always so much to talk about when we're all together like this.

However, there are times an unexpected topic will be speaked about. Boruto, started the conversation.

"Say Sarada, there's something I've been thinking about for the past couple days. Mind easing my curiousity?"

Sarada swallowed her water before answering. "Sure."

"So like...everyone knows that for 6 months, you went missing and appeared in some other world right?"

"Yeah." Sarada replied nodding.

"That's pretty much all they know, right? Why not let us on something we don't know?"

Sarada glared at him. A very dark glare. "Well I can tell you that I rather not speak of the other world too much as I don't want much people knowing of it. Not even to my friends. It's the only way I'll be able to keep them–my friends there–safe. I can't risk letting people know of how this other world is like, else the info might spread and rouge-nins will hear of it. They might try to get there. After I came back to our world, Orochimaru told me how I entered that world. Only him, Mitsuki and I know."

"You know Sarada, I get why Mitsuki knows most of everything that happened, and now that you say this, I also understand why you kept all you know of the other world private, however, ever since you came back, you've a great change on yourself. I believe we, your friends, have a right to know at least one thing. One should be enough. A small thing would be alright too." Surprisingly, what Tsubaki said earned almost everyone's agreement.

"I agree with Tsubaki, Sarada. Tell us one thing, please." Cho-Cho pleaded first. The rest following.

With a sigh, Sarada glanced at me.

"I guess you can tell them one. If it's only us right here, there shouldn't be a problem as long as no one snitches." I said, keeping a calm, cool face on.

She sighs again as silence surrounds us.

"Ugh, fine. Just one thing. But promise you won't tell anyone about this, don't even speak of it carelessly in public or around anyone else."

Mental was the first to assure her of keeping her promise, the rest following.

Throughout this entire time, Shikadai and I kept quiet. Sarada looked at Shikadai, he gave her a small nod.

She then opened her mouth to speak. "The first person I met there, was a woman in armour, scarlet sunset long hair, brown warm eyes, heroic aura, bright and gentle smile."

Sarada noticed everyone's attention on her, and continued. "But also, strong, passionate, loving, and slightly intimidating and scary aura. She took me in and welcomed me into her home. Her family welcomed me and immediately saw me as a friend, a member of their family. They were all so noisy, chaotic, messy, quite destructive, and so competitive, throwing fists everywhere and getting beat up til they collapse. But also so kind, friendly, generous, genuine, honest, and valued friendship and bonds more than anything in the world!!"

As Sarada spoke of her friends of Fairy Tail, I took notice of how her eyes sparkled while talking about them. Also noticing how a certain blonde noticed the look in her eyes as well.

"That scarlet haired woman...haha...I begged her to accept me as her student. And she accepted me immediately."

This made Boruto shocked. "WHAT?! THAT'S SO UNFAIR! MR. SASUKE TESTED ME FIRST THEN ACCEPTED ME😭😭"

"Well, Scarlet-sama is different from dad. She stayed silent from shock for a while and asked why I wanted her as my master, I answered and well...she accepted me. Just like that. She even got herself an assistant, who happened to be her childhood friend. And they both happened to have feelings for each other BUT THEY WON'T GET TOGETHER ALREADY😭😭"

We sweatdropped except for Cho-Cho. "THAT'S SO SAD😭😭"
"IT REALLY IS😭😭"

We sweatdropped even more.

Iwabe coughed, "Mind continuing?"

"Btw, 'Scarlet-sama'??" Inojin questions. He noticed really well.

"Oh. I called her like that so randomly just like when I called her that the first time?🤦‍♀️ Let me explain. My master's name is Erza Scarlet, also known as Titania, meaning Queen of Fairies. I call her Scarlet-sama."

"Hm...so she's the person who has this 'The Knight' power?" Boruto asked. Which was a bit of a mistake because, the others don't know of this power except me, him and Himawari-chan.

"What's that? Something else about your master?" Wasabi asks.

"Uh yeah, that's the power she has. I learnt from her. The power I learnt there were what we would call secret training classes." Sarada explains.

"What about the normal training ones?" Metal asks.

"That's for what all I learnt here before going there." She answers. "Ok, that's enough. No more. You wanted one thing, I told you one thing: my master. Now, remember to keep this secret, you hear?"

"Hai!"

"If I hear this secret going around Konoha, I'll strangle you. Because my master's world shouldn't be known of." She sent a death glare at each and every one of us.

"H-Hai."

...

He's using his Jougan again.

He's been using it to look at Sarada's guildmark and figure out what exactly the mark is.

Ik, you're wondering how I know. When Boruto and I first met, I knocked out a guy who was causing a ruckus the morning for my first day at the Acadamy. Yes. I can see it too. That's how I was created after all. Well, enough on that.

It seems that sooner or later, we're going to have to tell Boruto everything. He's our teammate, my bestfriend. I don't like having to lie to him, but, since it was for Sarada's sake and for the safety of our friends in the world of magic, I had no other choice.

"Tsuki? Where are you? Oh! Come here, let's get you dinner." I heard Sarada say to my snake. Well, sure Tsuki is hers to keep and take care of now but he's mine from the beginning anyway, so wheather I say 'my snake' or 'her snake' it won't matter. At least I'll be able to watch over her this way. One thing for sure, Tsuki is her friend, he definitely loves her.

"The same way I love you too Mikazuki😄." I kissed her little nose and continued to stroke her fur as I moongazed.

"It's been almost a whole year since she met everyone there huh?"

A/N: u guys.....it's coming