•C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X•

Sarada's POV

Like Scarlet-sama said last night, we've decided to not continue our travel for today for some proper rest. Although I won't call any of this proper proper rest since...none of us have brushed our teeth, take a shower or bath, nor changed clothing since we started on the golden pathway.

Ok yeah, we got sleep, food and drinks, but nothing else other than that.

Right now I'm stretching a bit with the Exceeds, Frosch, Lector and Lily.

We pretty much just stayed there, by a random tree and chilled for the rest of the day. The next day I thought we should find someplace to wash up instead cuz we're not physically in a good condition.

"I see a hot spring!" Carla yells as she's up in the air.

"Nice going Carla!" Happy complements.

"Let's get clean everyone! Wash up well!" Sting says.

...

This feels good. The warm water is just what I needed to relax properly.

All the other girls are with me, chatting and bringing up topics here and there. That's when I noticed...

"Wow..."

Everyone looked at me.

"You look...just like him, Lucy." I said.

She gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"There's this jutsu Boruto used alot called the Sexy Jutsu. It transforms him into a sexy young girl, with grown hair like a girl's one and the hair is down you see and....with your hair down, you looked alot like him. Well, more like you look alot like his Sexy Jutsu😅. You're blonde hair mainly reminds me of him."

"Now that I think about it, you remind me of Natsu alot as well." Lucy comments.

"How so?"

"You're Fire Style mainly, the Fireball Jutsu for the most. And your dark eyes, his eyes are the same color as yours. Oh! And your muscles! You have some really tough muscles."

"I inherited my strength from my mother. My Sharingan, hair, eyes, and a bit of my personality is inherited by my father, meanwhile I've inherited my mother's strength, intellect, a bit of my personality, and some of my facial features too. But I think I also have my own personality and identity too. Can I ask about yours if you don't mind?"

"I'm literally the copy and paste of my mother. I've inherited almost everything from her, my keys too."

"The keys too?!"

"Well, Aquarius, Capricorn and Cancer. I found the others I have now."

"Cool. But what about your dad?" I asked.

"Love for money for sure." Carla says.

"Carla!" Wendy exclaims.

"What? It's true, Happy said so himself."

"Happy huh?" I said, giving her the look.

"Well...I do need the money." Lucy admits.

"Rent?" Lucy nods at me, and I nod back.

We shared a laugh. Lucy and I really get along well. She's the first guildmember I met after Scarlet-sama, the first person who called me a friend when I just met her and arrived in this other world, one of the most bravest, kindest, and honest girls I've ever met, and she really reminds me of Boruto. I...will definitely miss her when I go back. After so long I'm here speaking to someone who literally could pass as that idiot's sister cuz of how similar their looks are, of course I'm going to feel sad when I don't get to talk to her again. She and I both have someone we like to call 'reckless' and 'idiot' anyway.

...

We finished our business at the hot springs, and now we're continuing our journey to only the heavens knows where.

Of course we have to bump into some trouble along the way after 2-3 days of nothing but walking😑.

Guess what happened.

A portal happened.

A portal, suddenly appeared, and a wizard from a dark guild appeared near it with a wand, and used it to control us to go inside it, and we did. But we all got separated once we got inside. And...I have absolutely no clue where I am right now except the fact that Yukino, Lucy, Wendy, Happy and I are together in the darkness. It's pitch black, I can't see anything.

So Lucy called out for her Leo stardress and used the power from the stardress to make some light for us.

And that's when we saw where we were. In some sort of place that looks like the galaxy. There's a ton of pretty stuff here...the stars I mean.

I turned towards Happy who was too stunned to speak at the sight of the stars.

"Whoaaaaaaaa-"

"Cover your mouth Happy, you're drooling." I cover his mouth.

"Aye."

"Where...are we?" Wendy asks.

"This place seems awfully familiar." Yukino comments.

"Yes, it does...somehow." Lucy agrees.

"You two will feel a great familiarity with this place only cuz you're both Celestial Spirit Wizards."

"AH- LOKE?!"

Oh great, the flirt is here. But he brought information with him so I'll listen.

"This place is another dimension." Loke's words left me shook.

"ANOTHER DIMENSION?!?!"

"Yep."

I'm already in another world, why another dimension😭???

"This dimension is called Starfall. A place where the souls of Celestial Spirit Wizards who have passed on reside. The only way out is by simply walking wherever til you find the spot of the soul here that calls out to you the most." He explains. "But, only Celestial Spirit Wizards can sense the soul. So just go wherever til you find it."

"Uhh...ok, thanks Loke." Lucy says.

"Anytime." He winks at her before disappearing into gold dust.

We did just as he instructed. We started following Lucy and Yukino to wherever in this dimension. While walking behind Lucy, a thought came to my head.

"Hey Lucy, your mom was a Celestial Spirit Wizard right? Do you think we might find her soul here?" I ask, carefully and slowly.

She stops her tracks and turns to face me, "Honestly, I think it's her soul we have to look for exactly."

"Well then, Lucy-san, lead the way." Yukino says.

"O-Okay...I'll try."

A/N: 3RD UPDATE TODAY AS PROMISED! I'm working on future chapters now so dw, I take a shit ton of breaks, trust me. But this book somehow got so...long (seeing how many chapters are in my drafts for this story). But anyway. I wanted to talk abt something...silent reading. Pls...SAY SOMETHING ABT THE CHAPTER😭😭 how would I know if y'all enjoy alot or not. Sure there's a good number of readers but I want to hear from you all. Pls and thank you<3