•C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E•

This is impossible! Isn't Master Mavis dead?!

"The portal you took to get back to your world is kinda big in between so I came to guide you. It won't be too long. So, how was your time in Fairy Tail?", she asks.

She began walking somewhere, so I followed as we chatted.

"Some of the best few months in my life!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, that's right, you're Erza's student aren't you? I think I remember people call you Mini Scarlet, Gajeel gave you that nickname right?"

"Mhm."

"What do you plan to do when you get back to Konoha?"

"Continue to hone my skills, go on missions, study more, learn more, and try my best to spend my days of youth with some fun."

Master Mavis smiled beautifully, "That sounds amazing!"

We walked a bit further in this cloud filled place til we reached a gate.

"This gate will take you back to your world. I hope to see you again someday Sarada."

Her words made me stop, "....'again'?..."

She turned her face to me, "Hmm?"

"Do you...think we'll meet again?" I asked, with a bit of hope and excitement.

Once again, she smiled ever so brightly, "Of course😊. Now, let's not take up anymore time. You should go now. Shall the sky remain the same, we'll meet again below it."

3 months later...Konohagakure.
Author's POV

A young teenage girl ran out the Hyuga compound, quite in a bit of a hurry.

"Sorry I'm late!" she yelled the moment she arrived in front of her Sensei, now Hokage.

"You're not late." He said, eyes focused on the work in front him.

"Eh?!" She looked at the digital clock placed on the Hokage desk. "Oh...I guess I woke up earlier than I thought." She awkwardly places her hand on her neck.

"Sorry I'm late!" a blue-white haired serpent-like teenager yelled, as he burst into the room.

"You're not late either." said their Sensei, still not removing his eyes from his work.

"...oh. Aha, morning Konohamaru Sensei, Sarada😅"

"Anyways, I have work for you two." Konohamaru handed them a box. "Deliver this to Dr. Katasuke. Be gentle with it, so take your time with the delivery."

"Hai!"

...

After Sarada left the world of magic, she settled down with Hinata and Himawari in the Hyuga household. Hinata and Himawari were unable to continue living in the Uzumaki household, as there were too many precious memories made there that would make them cry instead of show a smile. So they left and went to live with Hisashi and Hanabi.

Sarada still has her house, but doesn't stay there much, for the same reason as Hinata and Himawari. But she refuses to let it be empty for too long, saying she would bring up the future generation in that house, and that house only. But staying there makes her lonely sometimes so she keeps Hinata and Himawari company in the Hyuga household. Hisashi didn't mind. He treats her like his own grandchild.

She'd stay at her home some days and Mitsuki would sleep over sometimes, bringing Mikazuki along as well.

Sarada also keeps the Fairy Tail book in her house. She never brings it out of the house besides Mitsuki's place.

She even got a change of personality after she returned. She's more confident, sarcastic, a bit sassy, a bit flirty, quite the badass and all that. As for appearance, her hair grew a bit longer, so she ties it similarly to how her uncle does for most missions. But as for days off from work, she'll be in different hair styles. And she rocks them. She's quite the talk of the town now.

Soon enough receiving the nicknames 'The Red Uchiha', 'The Scarlet Spring', 'The Scarlet Sun' and more which she didn't mind. But those three were the main and most known ones.

Her friends noticed she was rather pleased with the nicknames, knowing she isn't the type to bother with nicknames. To which she replied, "The word 'scarlet' has a good ring to it. I find it fits me well, don't ya think?"

Her guildmark is still on her, and hasn't been shown to anyone. If any of the girls see her naked she'd either cover up quickly or use genjutsu as to not look suspicious or anything. However she knows the Hyuga members have seen them already. Himawari was curious and asked her first.

"Onee-chan, while using the Byakugan earlier I couldn't help but notice a mark on your tummy. What is it?"

Remembering what Makarov said, she answered, "It's a symbol of friendship. Don't worry, it does no harm to me. It's a reminder that I have friends around me, and to cherish them."

Hinata overheard so she felt relieved. Although, she gets worried whenever Sarada overtrains or overstudies sometimes. Their relationship has grown over the past 3 months.

Hinata even went back to doing missions with the little ones. Himawari already a genin. Konohamaru assigned the Uzumaki mother-daughter duo and Uchiha heiress to missions together a few times, that they made themselves a team. Himawari immediately naming themselves Team Gentlest.

"Gentle? Are you su-" Mitsuki received a glare from his teammate.

"We look strong and fierce," Himawari pointed to Sarada, "but we're also sweet and gentle." She pointed at herself and her mom.

"What!? Am I not sweet and gentle?"

"Nope! You look scary."

"How?"

"Well...everyone says that. I dunno how tho. You don't look scary, you look...cool." She answers honestly.

And that's how life was.

...

Sarada woke up, made her alarm clock shut up, and got out of bed, getting ready for the day. She didn't have any missions scheduled today unless a sudden request comes, but it's been peaceful these days, so she didn't expect much today. Today she decided to give herself some self love. Starting with a proper morning routine and a light brown vintage dress. She doesn't always get to wear these kinds of things anyway.

Besides, the weather has been really hot lately. Really hot. Not as hot as Natsu's flames but...it was hot.

Cho-Cho was waiting for her today, they planned to go out.

While Sarada was busy with her life, in the meantime, someone was just getting ready to go out as well. More like finally leave we could say.

"Ready to go home, Boruto?"

"Ya bet!"

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN A WHILE BUT....AHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S HEREEEE–