•C H A P T E R F O R T Y•

While the teams in Konoha were preparing to leave for Oakridge Town, somewhere in the Afterlife Realm, had a bit of trouble.

"What should be done sir?"

"Our realm here is the only place we can stay, but because of how it's falling apart like this..."

An old man, arms crossed, eyes closed, deep in thought, finally spoke, "I've decided."

All the other heads present there turned their attention to him.

"While the Afterlife Realm is remodeling to a modern way, I'll send you all back to Earth. The Mortal Realm."

There was silence for a while until...

"DA HELL YA SAYIN' OLD MAN SIX PATHS?!?!?!?!"

A pink haired konoichi pushed the loudmouth to the ground, keeping him still with her feet. "Naruto! Stop it already! If Sage of Six Paths has decided this, then it's final. If we're going back to Earth for a while then..."

A raven haired man finished her sentence, moving to stand next to her in the process. "We'll have to go with it."

The blonde groaned.

"Let's see...first let's pretend we're in school and take roll!"

"Ashura, now's not the time."

"It's for the fun nii-chan!!"

"I SAY WE DO IT FOR THE FUN TOO!"

"See, Obito agrees."

"Hmph."

Hagaromo stops them from more quarreling. "That's enough, we'll do the roll call. Doesn't seem like a bad idea."

"WHA–"

"I'll call multiple people tho, to get this over with quickly, Indra. Let's see...Namikaze Minato, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Naruto, Jiraiya, Nagato, Yahiko, Konan?"

"Here!"

"Nice. Uchiha Madara, Fugako, Mikoto, Obito, Rin, Itachi, Izumi, Shisui, Sasuke, Sakura?"

"Here!"

"This is actually going quite fast." Indra comments.

"Otsutsuki Indra and Ashura."

"Nani?!"
"We're here!😄"
"Us too?!?!?!"

"Of course. I'm putting you two in charge."

"Hai!"

"Asuma, Shikaku, Inoichi, Neji, Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, and oh my....Hatake Sakumo. Haven't seen you in a while White Fang! How are you?"

"Well...I'm just...here...all well. Hahaha."

"Ok, everyone's here? This is all. Indra, Ashura, have a safe trip. I'll contact you when everything is finished here."

"Hai, Otou-san!"

"Hamura...let's go. You're so quiet today, what's wrong?" Hagaromo asks his brother.

"Hm? Oh no well...everyone, I would like to warn you of one thing: relationships from when you were alive. Try not to get too close to them. If you do happen to however, still don't get too close to them. Don't give them a hint of who you are. Make up some names for yourselves too just in case." Hamura spoke.

"Hai!"

"Dad, uncle, we'll leave now."

They gave a nod of approvement, and the two brothers sent them, as well as themselves, to the Mortal Realm.

...

Naruto squinted his eyes, gradually opening them from the sun's bright light. He realized he was laying down, and sat up to see himself in a small house. A mirror was placed across from where he was. Seeing this, he stood up and went towards it. What he saw made him scream.