•C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N•

Erza's POV

"The only way to kill Momoshiki, is by killing Boruto. If Momoshiki revives completely, it'll be bad. So it was best to kill Boruto really. He was even willing to die if it means he can protect the village by doing so. That time came quicker than I thought. Kawaki killed him."

I...can't believe it. This must be really hard for her. Boruto's her childhood friend after all, they've been together through everything.

"What about the promise he made to you on the Hokage Stone Faces?" I asked curiously.

"...he doesn't need to be there physically to protect me. Just like what happened a while ago." She smiled.

"That was him wasn't it? Boruto was the one who saved us." Jellal said.

Sarada went on to how she got stuck here in Earthland. I understood everything, even the fact that the snake we all call Mitsuki isn't the snake's name but actually her friend's name that she spilled out, out of panick. Think I'll have to call the snake 'Tsuki' now, I don't mind.

Tsuki, or should I say, Mitsuki, also spoke to us as well. Honestly I couldn't believe it at all. I'm glad to know the Hokage allowed Sarada to tell us tho. The only thing I wasn't so happy about, and I'm sure Jellal isn't happy with it either, is the fact that she'll have to leave us someday.

"Jellal-san, remember we decided that when I get older, you'll play as my dad for my wedding?"

We-wedding?!?!?!? What is this?! I'm just hearing of it!😶

"I guess I won't be able to huh?" He spoke, as Sarada looked down.

"What are you two saying?" My confused face still on.

Sarada answered. "Actually, since I have to continue my clan, I'll have to get married of course, I'm the only Uchiha after all. But you know that part of the ceremony where the bride's parents hand over their daughter and stuff? I don't know the rest of the things you have to do in a wedding. I don't have my parents so Jellal-san offered himself to play as my dad!😊"

"Oh...you didn't mind at all?" I asked.

"Not at all. I never told you guys this, but you're just like my parents."

She pointed at me, "You're strong, smart, sweet and strict just like my mom, Uchiha Sakura."

Then she pointed at Jellal, "You're kind of quiet, works alot by yourself, always thinking about the dangers out there and wants to get rid of it before it strikes, and the same way dad protects the village from outside the village, you protect Fairy Tail even tho you aren't a member."

She crossed her arms and closed her eyes this time, "Plus you both are shy when it's about your personal feelings towards each other. My dad may not show it but he definitely blushes when we bring up my mom. I'm sure of it. And it's the same for both you. Oh wow, both of your faces are the same colour as Scarlet-sama's hair🤭"

"You tease them too much Sarada." I forgot her friend, Mitsuki was hearing all this. "Then again, you feel great after teasing a couple. Just like when I used to teased you and Boru-"

"What are you saying Mitsuki?!?!"

Sarada's POV

The next day, now that they know of me, decided that I'll train pass my limit. Jellal-san and Scarlet-sama were still upset I'll have to leave someday, but they understood the situation so we're good now. They even thought about helping me get back to my world, which I thanked for countless times. Two days later, we were back to normal. I'm relieved they understood all this. We got closer now that I've told the truth anyway.

I'm on a job now with Scarlet-sama and her team, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Gray. We're infiltrating a highly secured building to get back a gem that was stolen.

"Sarada and Gray go inside, once you get the gem, come back out and head to that tower there, we'll be waiting. If this goes good, we'll get out of here without destroying anything or standing out." Scarlet-sama said.

"WHAT! HOW COME GRAY GETS TO GO-"

"Cuz you don't know what infiltrating is Natsu." Scarlet-sama said.

"Of course I know what it is. It's like, those ninja things. Nin-nin!"

"Nin-nin!" Happy copied.

Of course I had to step in.

"I don't think ninjas say or go 'nin-nin'."

"Then what do you think ninjas do?" Lucy asks curiously.

I smirked. "They do this."

"AH SHE DISAPPEARED"

"It's ok Natsu. I'm right here, the gem as well." I showed up behind him holding the gem we were supposed to get back.

"So fast!" Gray's eyeballs were out.

"AHHHHH SHE ALREADY GOT IT. AND SO FAST." Natsu, Happy and Lucy said in sync.

Scarlet-sama was already used to this.

"Ninjas are a master at being sneaky, quick and unnoticed." I said.

Everyone else, except Scarlet-sama just continued to say "whaoooooooooo" with stars in their eyes. Hold up, Lucy's star eyes look more real...what!?

We went on a few more jobs of course. From capturing bandits, finding a missing something, rescuing people and animals, etc.

I wonder what I'll do when the time comes for me to leave these people.

A/N: I wake up, and I see I have 401 readers...wot?!?! Not to mention the votes too?!?!? It's the first time I'm paying attention to the votes so much. I...effing love you sm moonshines❤💖💙💜🤍🌙. And so I had to update for that, to celebrate. Also I'm kinda sick today, so I don't feel 100% but the love and support was enough to make me feel happy that there's people out there in this fcked up world who enjoy my writing. Heck this story was just for fun and now it's getting sm love...from just a small fictional scenario I had in my head. That's just insane. I can't thank y'all enough.

Also, if there's anyone here from Ukraine, pls stay safe, stay strong, have faith, think positive (even tho it may be hard too in this situation, but better to try I guess), don't give up hope, and make sure to survive to see all this shit end. I can't do anything else but pray for your safety and well being. But I hope the prayers helps🙏🏻 . I love you Ukraine 🇺🇦 ❤

And I love you too moonshines💜🌙 don't forget that!