•C H A P T E R T W E N T Y•

The next day, Sarada woke up early, got ready, and immediately called for her teammates. She explained what Mitsuki told her last night. That she might be trapped in a book. A fairytale about Fairy Tail we could say.

Everyone didn't expect that of course.

If someone told you the world they're in is in a book they wouldn't believe it. But it's true. Natsu didn't really care about it tho.

"So what if we've been in a book? Our friends and the guild is here! I don't need anything else when I have my friends."

The rest agreed too of course but...one raven haired girl had a look of disappointment on her face.

Erza noticed. "What's wrong Sarada?"

Everyone's attention went towards her, waiting for her to speak. But she didn't speak up.

Erza figured out why.

In a soft voice, she spoke, "So what if we're fictional in your world? We're still in your heart. It doesn't change the fact we're family."

Sarada knew she was right and smiled. "Yeah, you're right!😄"

She then went on to explain the jutsu Mitsuki spoke about. Rouge interrupted her. "But what does the jutsu actually do?"

"What?"

"In simple words, a jutsu is like a spell. What does the spell do? What does the jutsu do?" He asked.

"I'm going to activate the jutsu first, see what it does, then we'll know." Sarada answered.

She got into position to activate it. Performing the following handsigns: snake, tiger, ox, rabbit, dragon. "Dragonlit Jutsu!" She pressed her hand onto the ground, and to hers, and everyone's surprise, a golden glow was shown.

It formed a golden, glowing pathway on the ground. And it kept going.

"A pathway...?" Sarada blinked, a bit confused.

"Let's follow it!" Lucy says, already stepping out onto the golden lit path. "We might find something."

"How are you so sure? It could be a trap." Gajeel states.

"It's a jutsu Sarada has activated. It can't be any harm. I agree with Lucy, let's follow it." The white Exceed said.

"If Carla's going then I'm going too!" Happy exclaimed, the other Exceeds agreeing too.

"Well, if Lector and Frosch are going" Sting started.

"we're going too." Rouge finished.

"LET'S GO! IT'S A NEW ADVENTURE! MOETE KITA~"

Everyone then set out, on as Natsu said, a new adventure.

...

"I'm hUnGrYyyYyY"

"I WaNt fIsH"

"i wAnNa LaY dOwN"

"ehHeHhEhe"

"fRo ToO"

"Alright, let's continue tomorrow. We'll camp out here tonight." Erza says.

Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Lector and Frosch instantly collapsed on the ground after hearing the words from Erza.

"You guys...where do we get food now anyway?" Gray asks, only to see Erza with her big wagon.

"I brought."

"Oh, thank Mavis."

"FOOD!"

"Wait Natsu! Let her offload it first."

"We'll help."

"Sure, thanks."

The sun had almost finished setting. The Dragon Slayers, Exceeds, Devil Slayer, two Celestial Spirit Wizards, and master-student duo, were all in a circle around a campfire gobbling up the food Erza had brought.

The Uchiha however, had her mind elsewhere while everyone was munching to their hearts' content. Another raven haired teammate noticing her.

By the time everyone was asleep. Sarada left her group, walked away not too far from them, and sat on a rock with the white reptile around her arm like a bracelet.

"A pathway? Did you follow it?"

"Yeah. The pathway has faded now since I deactivated the justu when we decided to stop for today. It took quite the amount of my chakra but I'll rest up in no time."

"I see. Don't overuse it, you'll need it in case you bump into trouble. Take your time."

"Yeah."

"Although I do wonder...what will this pathway lead to anyway?"

"I've been wondering the same thing. I was thinking we would find some more help or something or the other. Who knows? But, I'm with my friends here, I'll be ok as long as I'm with them."

"That reminds me, the Fairy Tail book I told you about has everyone you know here, except yourself. I'm guessing it's cuz you don't belong in this world. But really what I want to say is...do you want to keep the book with you when you come back? I can keep for you."

"Sure, thanks Mitsuki."

Some minutes went by, Sarada looked up at the stars for that while, but spoke suddenly.

"For some reason...my mind drifted off to what I'll do when I get back. I was thinking, I'll train Himawari, go on missions with you, continue to train and hone my skills, and work towards becoming Hokage, but I'm wondering what I'll do with these guys. I'll have that book with me and my guildmark, but someday, someone's going to see either of those. I can write the book off as just a fairytale fantasy book but, if someone sees my guildmark...what do I tell them? I don't want anyone to know of them, even if it's a friend that might see it and ask about it, for some reason."

"If there's anyone who has ever seen it, asks about it, and you tell them everything about the guildmark, Fairy Tail, everyone in it and so on, who would you want to tell? Who do you think will need to hear of them? Who do you want to let know of them?"

Sarada thought hard for the longest time she has in a while. What she answered caught both her, Tsuki, and Mitsuki off guard.

"I dunno...maybe my future child?"

"How are you so sure you'll get one?"

"Maybe, I said, maybe. Maybe I'll get one. Who knows? Why am I thinking of all this?"

"You mean having a child? Probably cuz you're now starting to wonder how you'll continue the clan. You never did back then, until you joined Fairy Tail that is. They've been affecting you in a really positive way."

"Really?"

"Of course😄"

Sarada and Mitsuki finished talking soon afterwards and said their goodnights. Sarada walked back to where her friends were still asleep. Soon enough, falling into a deep slumber along with them by her side.

A raven head observing this entire time. Trying to make sure he doesn't look too much like his lover else she would feel one of those love rival senses, this time with the Uchiha instead of a blonde girl.

"Guess I worried over nothing earlier for dinner today. She talks to snake guy about her problems anyway." He whispered before falling asleep.

A/N: 679 READERS WHAT THE FRICKITY FRACKITY FREAKITY FLIP FLAP FLOPPING FAWK?!?!?! THANK YOU, ARIGATO, GRACIAS, DANYAVANT, KAMSAHAMNIDA😭🤧 (I spelt those last two wrong didn't I?) LET'S CELEBRATE BY UPLOADING THREE CHAPTERS TODAY!!