•C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F O U R•

Author's POV

"We got separated. Where is this?" Mitsuki wondered.

"Mitsuki nii-chan? Are you there?"

Team Gentlest is on a mission with Boruto and Mitsuki. That's all you need to know.

"You found me with you're Byakugan! Nice job."

They fist bumped.

"Let's find the others."

"Hai!"

--

"Oh, you're awake." Hinata says, gaining Sarada's attention.

"Where...What happened?" Boruto asks.

"We're separated from Mitsuki and Hima. Miss Hinata is gonna use her Byakugan to find them. Well, we already did actually. Himawari must be using hers too so we'll meet up eventually. You just passed out is all." Sarada explains.

"I see."

...
(A/N: ik, that scene was short. Idk what else to put just deal with it)

"I...need some time to think."

"What's wrong Boruto?" Hisashi asks his grandson.

"I just saw Himawari walking on the pavement outside to go do another mission. Since it's raining, she's covering her head with a hood. But it's the outfit I'm looking at. Not that it's inappropriate, it's stylish and she looks cool but it's cuz she looks like Sarada with the way she was walking with it on." Just then, the front door opened. Sarada came in. Dressed with a black hoodie on. Just like Himawari.

"Tadaima."

"Sarada, where were you?" Hisashi asks.

"The library."

"How was it?"

"Relaxing."

"Good to hear dear."

Sarada proceeds to go upstairs to her room.

"The way you two communicate is so weird but entertaining for some reason." Boruto comments.

...

"Aww look at Mikazuki and Tsuki."

Boruto and Mitsuki turned their heads to the animals.

"They're playing tag aren't they?" Boruto asks, to make sure it's actually a game and not a serious one.

"Kawai😄" Mitsuki comments.

...

"You know, it's not a sleepover if we don't do something fun. Soooooo..."

As Sarada said that, the two boys leaned over to see what she was getting in her bag.

"I brought us some face masks!!!😆"

"I'm not trying those on." Boruto immediately states.

"Those things give a fresh feeling onto the face. You'll actually like them, trust me. I wore one once." Mitsuki says to Boruto.

"Huh...then I guess I'll try it."

--

"How do you..."

"Here I'll help." Sarada said. Moving closer towards Boruto and helping him wear his face mask. However, Boruto noticed the closeness. His face was as red as his grandmother's hair.

"T-To...close...way too close! I can literally feel her breath on my chest, and a bit on my neck!!!!!!"

"Boruto, you ok?" Sarada sees how stiff his body was and got concerned.