•C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E•

"Dad...hey."

A gentle breeze blew past me.

"You should've waited longer. You could've seen me again. But anyway, I'm back." I choked in a sob.

After talking to dad and went to the Uchiha graves. Where every Uchiha is buried. Mr. Sasuke and Aunt Sakura were buried here, apparently next to Mr. Sasuke's parents.

"Mr. Sasuke...Aunt Sakura...I'm back in Konoha. This happened to you two cuz of me, huh? I'm not sure what I can do for you two, but...the only thing I can think of is Sarada now. I'm the reason she's an orphan now...she's gonna kill me. But I'll protect her. I promised her that."

The day went a bit smoothly. Shikadai walked me to the Hyuga residence, it took alot of my energy explaining again, as well as catching up with everyone. Mom's hair has grown too btw, Hima is probably more scary now. But...I didn't see a certain Uchiha girl. She's probably busy.

"Oh, Sarada, you're back early. Thought you would've stayed with Cho-Cho more." I heard Grandpa's voice.

Sarada's here?

"I'm exhausted. We did alot today. She bought me new clothes too, even tho I don't need more right now😅."

Her voice has changed a bit. It still sounds the same, but a little different, puberty I guess.

I watched as she walks into the livingroom, and goes upstairs. Wait...she didn't see me.

I'VE BEEN COMPLETELY IGNORED! Not that it's the first time but still.

Looking at her again, she really does seem tired. She was with Cho-Cho right? She's holding a few bags, filled with clothes Cho-Cho bought for her I'm sure, that's what she spoke abt when she came back just a while ago. She must be so exhausted she didn't notice me. Oh well, can't help it. When she comes back downstairs she'll pass here again and see me.

What do I do when she sees me tho?
...
...
...
...
Yeah, I didn't think of that yet.

I got an amazing idea right after. Make our reunion like one in a movie. Cuz why not?

I went up to mom. "Kaa-san, I'm going on top the roof for a while, letting you know in case anyone's looking for me."

After I received my 'okay', I went outside, and sat on the roof.

"Ok, now we wait." For a long while.

A long while later...

Suddenly, I heard Mom's voice from below. "Sarada, finished washing up and eating?"

I heard her respond, "Aye."

"Nice, there's someone who you might to see outside. He's on the roof."

"The roof? Ok."

She's coming alright. And did I hear right, or did she just say 'aye'? That was kinda cute.

I heard the door open and close, immediately hearing footsteps on the roof behind me, which started to slow down a bit til it stopped.

Turning around, I got to see her face. It shocked me damn good, cuz I only saw a bunch of bags which covered her, and tired legs. Seeing her properly now, her hair has gotten really long, it's tied in a high ponytail, she's taller than the last time I saw her, her face and body figure has changed, puberty gives no mercy sometimes. Her eyes are still darker than the night sky, darker than the one above us in fact, and she still has those red glasses. Her chakra too has grown, I can feel alot of chakra from her. Cold...but quite warm actually.

Oh yeah, and she has some comfy pajamas too😅.

I took my time as I walked toward her, her eyes never leaving mine. She didn't move from her spot tho, just stood there. I stopped by the time I was right in front of her. Water is already starting to form from her eyes.