•C H A P T E R F O R T Y S I X•

It's been a year since Sarada left the Fairy Tail world and went back home. Erza took some time to get used to her absence and eventually started doing well. The raven head had really got her attached. At least now she has whatever memories she has remained from her time spent with her beloved student–

"Erza? U there?"

–along with the man she loves.

"Yeah, why didn't u leave yet? I could've met u when I get to the guild."

Jellal fidgeted with his fingers, "...I wanted to walk there together. If that's ok. Tbh I still don't think I'm allowed to just walk in there–"

"–You're one of us now. So it'll be normal if u walk in alone. No one's gonna stare or anything. Everyone's gotten used to seeing u around I'm sure." The redhead tries to ease her boyfriend's anxiety.

"They maybe are, but not me. I'm still not used to it."

"Oh when ur lover secretly has social anxiety."

"Let me go with u please."

Erza takes a good look at the man before her. He's full on nervous. "If I only knew u were such a child, I wouldn't have agreed to be with u right now."

"...uh...I'm the one who agreed cuz u made the first move–"

"–Same thing."

And so Jellal didn't push any further but still had to comment, "Look who's such a child now."

"A-shush. U wanted to go with me, let's go now."

"Ladies first."

"Let's gooooooo"

At the guild...

The couple were just taking a drink after completing some missions for the day, when Natsu and Gray came in completely drenched in sweat. Which is odd seeing an ice wizard sweating but Jellal supposed the raven didn't bother with it, which means: something urgent happened.

Erza immediately stood up and went to them. "U two, what happened?? And where's Happy and Lucy?!"

The rest of the guild stopped everything they were doing already. Concern and worry displayed on their faces. Natsu took some seconds to breathe then finally spoke. Gray trying to help tell everyone with him too afterwards.

"They......they disappeared!"

"Some....some kinda...idk what to call it."

"Some thing-a-ma-jig....don't know what...."

"But it made Lucy and Happy......they just disappeared....Natsu almost lost his mind while fighting them after sniffing them out and then...."

"...Well we got them back for a minute and then some jerk did something and they disappeared again and then....and then....."

Mirajane ran quickly to get them water. The two drank it just as fast as she brought it to them.....somehow.

"And then Gray and his smart ass figured out that they're in another world. And I was able to feel it! Since I have some of Sarada's chakra within me!"

"But we don't know how exactly to get there so we brought the weird thing-a-ma-jig Natsu just said about. Levy-chan."

Levy was already onto it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Gajeel take the kid."
"R-Right."

While Juvia got to Gray's side and they both tried comforting each other because of the situation(Juvia's genuinely worried abt Lucy since they've become better friends after they both got together with their respective lovers), Wendy and Carla went over to Levy in case she needs assistance, and Erza and Jellal went to Natsu who....wasn't gonna sit still at all til he finds Lucy and Happy.