•C H A P T E R T H I R T Y N I N E•

"Oh, Mitsuki-kun ohayo!"

"Ohayo Miss Hinata😊 Are Boruto and Sarada ready?" I asked.

"We're ready dattebasa!" I hear Boruto's voice from inside.

"Onee-chan your mission gear looks amazing!🤩"

"Arigato Himawari-chan." I heard Sarada and Himawari-chan talking.

I looked towards Sarada and she was right, her mission gear looks amazing. Not the first time I've seen another set of mission gear. She's worn multiple other different ones in the past. Thanks to her 'The Knight' magic. It comes in handy whenever she overdoes it during missions, heck even training! It's a good thing she played strip poker at Fairy Hills alot but...it's still quite worrisome how she will end up with a piece of her clothing ripped off when she really puts her everything in any mission that's to be done.

(A/N: the pic above is what she's wearing btw)

"Oh, Sara, you holding on to Mr. Sasuke's katana?" Boruto asks.

"Yep, we're taking turns remember. It's my turn now."

"Ah right, I forgot dattebasa😅"

After Mr. Sasuke's death, Sarada took her father's katana. But never used his cloak, she just washed it and put it aside. After Boruto came back, she took it out and gave it to him.

Flashback

"What were you doing, you were taking so long?" Boruto asks as I unpacked my belongings for our sleepover.

Sarada came back with a large piece of cloth in her hands.

"Here. This is yours now. Papa's cloak." She handed it to Boruto.

"W-Wha- Sara I can't-"

"Just take it. After you 'died', and dad was in his final moments, he said he wished you would've stayed. That things shouldn't have gone this way. He said he imagined me as Hokage when I'm older, you beside me. Me wearing my Hokage cloak, while you in his. He said if you were alive, he'd pass it on to you, but I ended up keeping it. But now that you're here, and actually alive, do as he said, and keep his cloak. It's yours now, right Mitsuki?"

"Hm." I nodded.

"It's mine now you say...but I'm not very used to wearing a cloak. I mean, I can get used to it."

Hearing this, I suggested, "How about you wear it when Sarada officially becomes Hokage. Mr. Sasuke imagined you in it besides Sarada in her Hokage cloak after all."

"Good idea Mitsuki!" Sarada agreed.

"Then, I'll wear it when you become Hokage and wear it from then on. But...mind if I add one more thing?"

"Sure, what is it?" Sarada asked.

I looked at Boruto, waiting for what he would say.

"I'll use the cloak to protect you! Like a shield 'ttebasa!"

Sarada's red face whenever Boruto says something like this, never goes unnoticed by me. I giggled quietly as I watched her react.

Flashback ends

Afterwards, Sarada wanted to share his katana as well, which Boruto also declined but, Sarada wanted it and was way too stubborn. She even threatened to cry which made Boruto go soft and panic. That was damn entertaining to watch. Those two are better to watch than any movie or drama tbvh.

"Ok, everyone ready?" Miss Hinata asks to make sure.

"Hai~"

"Let's go."

"Aye sir!"

"Kaa-chan isn't a 'sir' dattebasa."

"Saying sir sounds better than saying ma'am in my opinion."

"Aye!"

"Hima not you too!"

"Say, Sarada you've been saying 'aye' ever since you came back to Konoha. Why is that?"

"W-Well, Miss Hinata, I did mention making friends there, there's a little friend I made there too, that's his catchphrase."

"Any other catchphrases Onee-chan? 'Aye' sounds really fun to say now."

"There's one more actually, 'moete kita zo'."

"I think we all heard you say that many times before. Whenever we go on a good mission that gets us on the move or something like that, you'll say it."

"Correct, Mitsuki!"

"Hey, get moving!"

Yare yare.

...
Author's POV

Team 7, along with the Uzumaki mother-daughter duo, were called to the Hokage Office by Konohamaru for a mission today. The five were surprised however to see Team 10, Team 15 and Team 5 there as well.

Konohamaru spoke up, "I see everyone's here so let's jump straight into it kore."

He paused for a moment and put on his serious Hokage mode face and began explaining their mission.

"Today's mission is A-rank. I'm sure you've heard of the town that was said to be dangerous because of sudden mysterious deaths. You're mission is to bring the remaining people in the town to the next continent. From the information we have, there's quite the large number of people there. So it'll take a long time to complete this mission successfully, and so, I've decided to let all you teams on this mission. While you're on that, our Medical Team and Anbu will be investigating on the reason for the many deaths in that town. I was thinking of bringing you, Sarada, Himawari, Inojin, Iwabe, Shikadai, for investigating the bodies, however, I believe protecting and escorting the townspeople is a much better job for you."

"Yes sir, understood." they responded with a clear voice.

"Honestly kore, Kakashi Sensei said something to me a few days ago. He said and I repeat: 'It's just a hunch but...I get the feeling of Sarada being encountered soon by someone or some people she knows. Soon. Idk when, but soon. Keep her busy you hear?', is what he told me. Sarada, hope you don't mind me trying to see if this is true😅."

"Not at all Sensei. I too am curious now that I hear this. I'll take as much opportunities it takes to see if I'll bump into some old friends." Sarada said.

She murmured silently, "Unless it's that bitch Eida then I guess not. Hopefully she's not plotting anymore on taking Kawaki again."

Kawaki feels more safe and secured when around Sumire, in which he decided to stay with her at the laboratory. So if Eida were to ever try and take him, Sumire, knowing how to deal with beings like her (since Kawaki's also the same), can immobilize her before she gets her hand on even a hair on him.

However, Sarada doesn't really like her. For the last time she saw her 2 years ago, she was not only all over Kawaki but was also creeping Boruto out. Which enraged her. Thankfully, having been training with Mitsuki and his parent and meeting and becoming a part of Fairy Tail, she's been able to keep herself from even remembering she even exists. It was only sometime after Boruto came back that she, unfortunately, remembered that woman.

Of course, she won't really do anything to her unless she does something to her comrades. And so, she holds back from insulting her in her head.

But that didn't make her stop wondering, who will she encounter?

Before she could start analyzing who could she possibly meet on this mission, Konohamaru's voice brought her back to reality.

"That's it. You all may depart immediately for Oakridge Town."

"Hai!"

A/N: YOU GUYSSSSSSS IT'S COMINGGGGG NEXT CHAPTERRRRR IT'S HAPPENINGGGGG