prologue

/ rei = zero

無限 / mugen = infinity

- disgrace -

the year of 1989

after the sound of grunts and the sweats coming down from the woman's head and neck, she finally gave birth to twins. the household is echoed with the newborns' cry.

"she's a disgrace. execute her," the woman demanded when she felt disappointed of the newborn child that she gave birth to. the man beside her sighed heavily and agreed to do so.

the maid that serve the couple took the newborn child away and instead of 'execute,' the maid took the baby to her room. the maid packed some of her belongings and carries the baby away from the place.

no. the maid isn't running away.

at least, somebody is willing to help her.

"where are you going?" the voice was heard that made the maid to startle.

"my house. to keep this gojo's daughter," the maid stated.

"I'll help you."

she brought the child to her house but gladly only took less than an hour from the place to her house and when she arrives, only to be welcomed by her son who is now nine years old. he helped his mother to carry her belongings inside the house, togethee with the person that's helping her — while his mother relaxes herself in the living room, carrying the newborn baby.

"who is that... mom?" her son asked curiously when he saw his mother carrying a baby that is covered with a blanket.

"this is your sister, takeomi.. we will take care of her, okay?" she replied, giving her son a soft smile. takeomi nodded in response and scooted closer to see his sister sleeping quietly.

"what is her name?" the little boy proceeded to ask.

"y/n. akashi y/n," the maid who is the mother of akashi takeomi replied.

when her husband arrived home, she explained from a to z and one to hundred about what happened. to the maid's luck, her husband agreed on taking care of the newborn child.

as the year goes by, the maid gave birth to a boy in 1990 and another birth to a girl in 1991. she named those two children of hers as haruchiyo and senju. the three of them, y/n, haruchiyo and senju are literally one year apart each. so how is the eldest akashi will be taking care of them?

meanwhile the mother of the akashi still works as a maid to support the family while their father is just a busyman. so at times, it will be their grandmother to take care of them.

the parents of the akashi exhaled their last breath in the year of 1995. throughout the years that the children grew up together, things went down when their parents left the universe.

or more.. down and worse than before.

takeomi and haruchiyo would always fight while y/n would defend haruchiyo and senju just watched them fighting. however, their fight increased the seriousness and haruchiyo is so done with his eldest brother. he doesn't even want to talk to senju when all this time he had been so nice to her.