10

- questions and answers -

"well, that's unexpected," satoru blurted out.

principal yaga told the students that he have to make a call so in the meantime he lets y/n to have some ice breaking with the other students. so far, y/n only learned about satoru which is her long lost twin.

y/n proceeded to sit beside the short haired girl who has a cigarette between her lips. the short haired girl looks at her and gave a sweet smile.

"I'm ieiri shoko. you can call me shoko. nice to meet you, akashi y/n," she introduced herself.

'she seems to be a nice person so I'd let her call by my first name and at least I won't be the only female surrounded by two idiots,' shoko thought to herself as she observes y/n's features.

"nice to meet you too and you can just call me y/n," y/n muttered and return the smile to shoko. well, at least that is some warm gesture.

"oh and I'm geto suguru! just call me suguru. there's no need for us to be too formal around our own group," the boy who has a manbun and one sided bangs voiced out because he is two seats away from the new student, y/n.

"ok suguru! call me y/n too," y/n told. although it is better to be called by their last name, something in the atmosphere in the classroom tells that it is better to be called by first name as if they already know how things going to be with each other.

to put in simple words, they feel like they have known each other for years and meeting again like a reunion. it will take some time to get comfortable by first name basis — obviously.

somehow, something tells y/n that she would be in unnecessary problems with gojo satoru.

"I guess there's a lot of things to talk about.. especially now that we all know akashi y/n is my long lost twin. so, y/n.. I have a question," satoru mumbled, pointing a finger to y/n. "no. I have lots of questions," he corrected himself.

"proceed. if I know the answer then I'll answer," y/n stated, resting her cheek in her palm as her arm folded and placed on the table.

satoru was about to ask his questions but principal yaga came in the classroom which means that his call has ended. right after that, he told that they are free for the day because there isn't any upcoming missions. looks like the new student needs to learn the basics.

seriously, there isn't anything much in jujutsu high except for training, taking on missions and training again to get stronger.

but for y/n, she isn't really eager about getting stronger. it is easy to understand why an individual would work hard to get stronger. y/n worked as hard as she could to be good in martial arts though.

thanks to wakasa.

"so, tell me the basics stuffs I need to know," the girl voiced out once since they are in the classroom and not even doing anything.