08

- disbelief -1 week to 19th may 2005

- disbelief -
1 week to 19th may 2005

"please tell me this is a dream."

"I did not just heard that."

"I'm still asleep, right?"

"tell me that you're joking."

"reject it then, the fuck?"

"say sike, right now, akashi y/n."

words and phrases of disbelief were thrown at akashi y/n. the girl who had expected these reactions from her friends. y/n sighs audibly which only made her friends' eyes widened.

'I knew that this was going to happen,' y/n thought to herself — her expectation became a reality (which usually is a rare occasion).

"you had a month to tell us and you're only telling us a week before your attendance to that whatever that school is? what happened to the thought of us going to further studies together?" yuzuha mumbled, she is still in disbelief of this whole latest news.

another sigh escaped y/n's lips, it's such a disappointment that she is just quiet and not giving anymore explanation — something that koko, inupi and yuzuha are actually used to it.

"keep sighing. that would help the trees to live," koko interfered and stuck out his tongue. his sarcasm was obvious because he is also disappointed that y/n didn't tell them way earlier.

"look, I never wanted to get involve in this whole thing and I don't even know how I was born with jujutsu.. the reason I couldn't tell earlier was because we were busy on hanging out and settling gang stuffs that I even forgot to let you guys know about it. I hate giving excuses and you guys know it," y/n tried to give an explanation. a pang of guilt hit her chest — the kind of feeling that she never wanted to face it, wished to never face it.

yes, she hates excuses and she hates giving them. it is her own perspective to put it that way. although almost everything in life needs an excuse to go through some problems.

thus, not everyone would understand the excuses given. some excuses were just the transparent truth and some were just a mask to get away.

this is a small one and shouldn't even need an excuse to do so. y/n must have expected them to understand earlier but looks like they don't. so, she had to give an explanation that sounded like an excuse — which is another thing that she is not a fond of.

people's perspective could turn into so many ways and not everyone would actually listen and understand them — this definitely leads to misunderstanding.

(not to quote zayn malik but, 'people loves giving out opinions but nobody is listening to it.')

"so that also means you're leaving black dragon," inupi concluded the explanation that y/n doesn't have to tell him about.