06

- no -

- no -

'no.'

'no.'

'no.'

'no.'

'no.'

'no.'

'no.'

'no.'

'this can't be happening.'

'this is not what I wanted.'

'this is not what I dreamed of.'

'I don't want to be away from them.'

'what if they'll forget me?'

'...why am I part of this?'

that mind of hers is all over the place, mixed up with the thoughts of rejection the letter. the thoughts of how her life is going to change. not a small change, but a huge one. the thoughts of leaving her friends behind while she goes to the school. the thoughts of not being able to know the updates. the thoughts of making things works when not everything can go according to her plan.

y/n had always knew that she is different from her siblings and friends. she thought that her being different could benefits her friends and herself too.

'could it be going into that school I can learn more about this different stuffs? I have no one to train with my jujutsu if I stay here,' she thought more. there were a lot of times that her mind would be in the negative side or in the positive side. as much as she wants to go for the positive side, the negative side isn't wrong either. to ask her, thinking positive sounds pretty bullshit.

'always be positive, my ass,' she remembered the words from her middle school teacher.

"ughhhh I hate this. fuck's sake," she muttered under her breath.

it's already 3 am at night, the window is open to let the wind gets in because there's no such fan inside this room. the breeze of the wind is enough to make y/n to be in a peace state of mind. letting her hand to face the wind, closing her eyes to imagine that she could control wind.

with an unexpected phenomenon, her 'imagination of controlling the wind' came true. at first, she was just imagining that the wind would follow her hand's movements. the next thing that happens was that, she opens her eyes to see herself not touching the floor.

'the hell just happened?' she spoke in her mind as the realization hits her.

to explore more of this wind manipulation that she just discovered, although she can't see the wind (well, obviously no one can see the wind), she could feel that she's controlling the wind and could only try to imagine what else she can do with it.