37

- clearer -

- clearer -

"you're my student. I am familiar with the way your mind thinks, y/n. you might think that the way you do things can't be understood by others, but I do. I bet that I can even beat you in one-on-one right now," wakasa lectured, there goes a lecture that she didn't wish for, because the lecturing can be dragged to two hours — at least.

"alright. I shall prove to you that you're wrong," y/n challenged, but still, it's not like they are going against each other. y/n had enough of it but she believes that those advices and lectures from wakasa are considered something that she'll look up to — and wakasa knows it.

wakasa sighs, he continued his lecturing on his student and making sure she doesn't cut in, well, she wouldn't until wakasa comments or points out something. that's when she cuts in.

"you sure have words of wisdom, wakasa-kun, and I appreciate you," y/n told him but something tells him that she didn't get to let out everything enough. she is being cautious with her words and he believes it that way.

no. he knows it.

toman got disbanded a month ago (july 2006) declared by the leader, sano manjiro. he got akashi y/n's approval to do it and he never felt more relieved because knowing that toman is now at the top. shinichiro mentioned that it might become a bullying issue if toman starts a fight. so, as a result, the only way is to disband.

he felt like his revenge has ended and takemichi was over the moon.

takemichi went to the future and did not come back after that. y/n started to question his existence, in case if there are any more information. or even, what has happened that made takemichi to not return from the future?

y/n wanted to think that is a good thing, who knows what the future is like, right? however, that unease feeling is lingering and shivering her as she does not know what is going to happen soon.

to her, takemichi's duty was to give information from the future. there are risks of it because the future will change even though the changes made in the past were the slightest bit. that one small change would give a bigger impact that neither of them could expect.

shinichiro confessed that he was also a time leaper, he was supposed to die on the day kazutora broke in the bike shop with her. did y/n break the curse? no, not really.

y/n knew way earlier that shinichiro was the time leaper and that was the reason she wasn't so surprised when takemichi told her that he was also the time leaper.