16

- reminded -

- reminded -

"sometimes I wish you're joking," y/n muttered loudly to the other three first years of jujutsu high. somehow, she mostly pointed it towards her long lost twin, gojo satoru.

"well, I'm not," satoru added and rolled his eyes behind the round sunglasses. suguru and shoko shook their heads in disbelief about the current situation between the twins.

'they could never get along,' both of them thought at the same time (telepathy, gotta say).

"can we just get on with this already?" shoko insisted, starting to get irritated by the stalling of time to exorcise the curses. the missions are now uncountable when she used to count it (for her own reasons).

its just too much.

"I agree," suguru stated, walking past by them with a heavy sigh. satoru had put up the veil for a long time and neither of them had done anything to exorcise the enormous curse in front of them. the grade is not mentioned from principal yaga and neither of them wanted to guess it.

suguru lets out his own cursed spirits to attack the cursed spirit in front of him (basically, his cursed spirit manipulation). meanwhile, y/n uses her wind manipulation to stop the curse's movements. shoko went to attack its legs with her own katana. then, satoru runs up to aim for the head.

just like that, the cursed spirit had exorcised by the four first years of jujutsu high.

at this point, they want to graduate from that school already even though it is only the first year in jujutsu high.

it's another mission that y/n didn't bring her katana. part of her is disappointed with the fact that principal yaga doesn't allow y/n but allows shoko to bring hers. she's not mad at shoko but mad at principal yaga.

the four of them exhales a relief sigh after the exorcism.

"is there still more? I don't sense anything else except for satoru here. plus, the veil hasn't break yet," y/n pointed out, not facing any of them. having satoru and y/n around would actually mixed up with the sense of cursed spirits between each other. at least, they could tell the difference and could do a separation.

satoru looks at y/n, surprised by her words that he couldn't interpret if that was fact check of truth or just something she had to remind them all. (not that she needs to).

"I'm pretty sure there is," suguru muttered.

two gigantic cursed spirits finally showed up in front of them. the four of them groaned in annoyance. y/n wanted to settle this real quick so she could catch up with the fight that is on going between valhalla and toman.

the four of them do not feel the need to tell each other on what they have to do to complete this task. the cursed spirit attacks y/n lightly but she managed to dodge it. satoru tried to use 'red' but it's not working. shoko had always been the one to distract the curses to loosen their movements. if y/n uses wind manipulation while shoko distracting, it can make shoko to stop her movements too.