special chapter

before the christmas conflict

7th December

"SATORU!! Y/N!! WAKE UP!!" two other first years students shouted at the corridor to wake of them that are still sleeping in respective rooms.

"FIVE MORE MINS!" the twins replied and went back to sleep. suguru and shoko sighed and looked at each other to proceed with the plan. suguru entered satoru's room and shoko entered y/n's room.

"get up. get dressed. we're going out!" shoko insisted.

"no. I wanna sleep," y/n replied.

meanwhile with satoru, "get the fuck up, you lazy ass," suguru retorted and shook satoru's shoulders to wake him up. satoru groaned, facing the other side to not face suguru.

"leave me alone," satoru muttered. this is unusual for satoru to not get up early. suguru would understand if it's y/n but he's surprised that satoru didn't want to wake up early. satoru had always been the early bird and a light sleeper.

then, satoru got up from the bed, "I DON'T WANT TO CARRY THIS HEAVY AND GLOOMY SENSE OF YOURS!" satoru shouted, as if y/n could hear him — which she couldn't but expected that satoru would say something like that in the morning to reply, "NEITHER DO I!! ESPECIALLY THIS JOYOUS BUT SERIOUS OF YOURS!"

shoko, who was standing beside y/n was shocked. "what the hell was that for?" shoko asked.

"I can hear satoru blabbering about this 'sense of relation' because of the fact that we're twins and we're in the same place," y/n replied, and lays back on the bed to get rid of this joyous but serious sense of satoru.

same goes to satoru, he was trying to get rid of the sense but it is only getting stronger.

"c'mon. we should do something about today," shoko still insisted, not giving up, dragging y/n by her arm to get out of the bed.

"shoko, before I use my wind manipulation to get you out of this room- anyways- what's up with the two of you today?" y/n rambled as she sat up and finally got off her bed.

"it's your birthday today. you're satoru's twin," shoko said lazily, with the obvious fact that she had to tell y/n.

"oh," y/n reacted in realization.

"please don't tell me you and suguru/shoko have something in mind that is closure to my disagreement," the twins said at the same time even though they are in separated rooms.