35

- promise -

- promise -

the youngest akashi's goal buries in y/n's mind for quite a long time. the actual reason of why she disagreed with mikey's idea to disband toman. however, even though y/n longs for this fight, she is still worrying for both gangs' safety. they never had a fight which makes y/n to be cautious and she couldn't predict which gang's victory.

those two gang leaders could go all out but what if mikey can hold back? or release his whole power?

this is a gamble situation for both y/n and shinichiro. when shinichiro found out that mikey was the one that injured haruchiyo, he knew something was wrong with mikey. then, shinichiro found out that y/n healed haruchiyo from takeomi's story.

shinichiro, too, has his own goal.

he once told y/n about it and wonders if y/n could help. however, she didn't give him a fixed answer that leaves him unsatisfied.

"do you see it now, manjiro?" the eldest sano spoke that made the blonde to look up at him.

"yeah, I see it now. y/n-san didn't want me to disband toman because she knows her sister would make a gang of her own. it's not a serious fight based on what I know of senju. still, I was mad that senju lied to save herself," mikey elaborated, recalling some memories of when he actually hurt haruchiyo. he found out that truth from y/n too and realized that it might happen again.

meanwhile on the other hand with inupi, koko, yuzuha and y/n that they finally decided to have a hangout during the weekend, the three of them disagreed with y/n's idea.

"that's the first," y/n muttered mostly to herself even though the three of them can still hear her.

"y/n, you're taking things too far, right now! how exactly do you decide to gamble this fight?! what are you?! the mastermind?!" koko rambled out his panic self.

"I'm not a mastermind, I made a promise. therefore, promises are meant to keep, not broken. only idiots would break it and would say 'promises are meant to be broken.' how foolish," y/n told them, explaining that she, in fact, made a promise with senju.

"how exactly letting my sister to do what she wants is problematic?" y/n added, waiting for them to answer.

"you're just saying that toman is supposed to prepare for this battle. this will be the second battle of this year! let us have a rest!" inupi spoke, slamming a fist on the table that made others in the cafe to look at their table.

"you're causing a scene, inupi. calm down," yuzuha whispered, proceeded nodding to others and apologized to them.

"senju won't take things too far. she knows exactly what she's doing," y/n assured them.