22

- managed -

- managed -

the unnecessary intense stare between a teacher and a student because of each other's different opinions and perspective.

"this is the hundreth time I'm saying this, akashi y/n, you're not going back because there are missions that will be assigned just for you. god damn it!" principal yaga said, giving the I-don't-want-to-repeat-what-I-said vibe.

"and I'm saying for the thousandth time, there's someone in danger so I need to get back there. I'll complete the missions, just have my words!" y/n debated. both of them having the same topic of the debate since this morning.

satoru, suguru and shoko tried to back up y/n as they understood y/n's perspective (though at the same time understood principal yaga's perspective). all the words exchanged were just the same ones to the point the five of them are getting tired of it.

"you've won so many times. I'm not letting you win this time," principal yaga stated, his eyebrows furrowed while his fingers massaging his forehead. looks like y/n has caused him the unnecessary stress.

y/n only let out a sigh, "it's not like I'm gonna be taking so much time there.." she muttered.

words from inupi and koko still plays in her mind. she couldn't shake it off even if she tried to. the moment she found out about what happened to yuzuha, she went out just to exorcise some cursed spirits that wasn't even assigned for her.

and she got scolded but she kept saying it was worth it.

'yuzuha just got hit by taiju. y/n, if you're reading this, please do something about this. things could get out of hand,' that was the text that y/n got from inupi. she only stares at her phone and not paying attention to the triple 's' having their own conversation.

"y/n, you okay?" shoko questioned the moment she noticed y/n's facial expression changed when she opened her phone.

y/n looks up at shoko from her phone, only a simple nod given as response. shoko only sighs, she knows that y/n lied about it but she couldn't tell the actual reason because she didn't want to jump into conclusions.

"I'll be right back," y/n stated, teleported to a random old building just to exorcise grade 3 cursed spirits.

"she may or may not gonna get scolded by sensei," satoru spoke, followed by a shrug and sticks out his tongue. with those words, suguru smacked satoru's head with his fist.

the moment y/n got back from exorcising cursed spirits, her name was yelled from the classroom (because satoru told sensei about it).