04

- saved -

- saved -

dark atmosphere with the wind breezing softly. something usual to welcome the night. the clouds that can be seen in the dark is visible to the eyes — not even 'cat eye' needed. yet, there were no stars decorating the night sky, not even one tiniest star.

what happened? did all the stars died today? or were the clouds too thick that it covered the stars? is it going to rain? even the clouds moving around can be seen clearly. it looks like smoke and dust lingering in the sky.

the boy with honey eyes picked up his friend that has the bronze eyes with his own bike. now, they are stopped by the most familiar house. a lightbulb of an idea came in the head of the honey eyes boy.

"I can't believe I'm sneaking out tonight," y/n muttered under her breath as she got out of the house just to see the two boys were waiting for her.

"well, here you are now," kazutora stated, shrugged his shoulders, pointing out the fact here.

"if I start my bike's engine, it's gonna wake takeomi up," y/n muttered lowly, making sure her voice is not loud enough. somehow, it was always as if we were talking too loud when the atmosphere is quiet. too quiet that there were no such sounds.

"you didn't tell your big bro that you're going out tonight?" baji said, raised an eyebrow in disbelief that y/n didn't even tell takeomi.

"as far as I remember, I mentioned 'sneaking out tonight' so, obviously, I didn't," y/n told, furrowing her eyebrows. kazutora and baji only hummed in response to her.

well then, y/n decided to switch on her bike's engine. they didn't want to debate for a long period of time over this whole sneaking out plan. even y/n got curious how did baji snuck out? did his mother noticed that he went out? or had he even told her about it?

while kazutora and y/n riding their bike and baji sitting behind kazutora on his bike..

"pfft what about you? does your mom know?" she proceeded to ask, her voice was loud to make baji heard her voice.

"kind of," he answered, returning the same volume of the tone.

"haihh.. now let's just get on with it," kazutora interrupted, taking the attentions of both of them whilst he rides his bike.

"you still haven't tell us where we're going though," baji stated, raised an eyebrow.

"mikey's birthday is in a week! might as well get something for him, right?!" kazutora mentioned, speed up his bike a little that y/n have to follow him.