32

- suggestion -

- suggestion -

"ah shit, I'm alive," y/n muttered the moment she opens her eyes to see that she is inside sano's household instead of jujutsu high.

"oh, you're awake, y/n-san," mikey's voice was heard that made y/n to get up from the bed. she wants to know what exactly happened after she fell unconscious.

"mind telling what happened?" y/n asked right away, it's not that she is impatient, she is eager to know the events.

"you fell unconscious in izana's arms, geto-san took you from him and then I told him to bring you to my house. ieiri-san said that she can heal you instantly. then, I found out takemitchy is a time leaper from hinata and you're a jujutsu sorcerer which was pretty obvious. not just that, kisaki died when he got hit by a truck," mikey explained, meeting her eyes with his gentle voice.

"huh... so our secret is finally out," y/n mumbled, looking down to her taped fingers, her clothes were changed from toman uniform to casual ones. a small smile formed on her lips that shoko had been helping y/n out throughout this whole time. 'I owe you,' y/n thought.

"why have you been keeping it from us? we could've helped you out," mikey added, his voice is still gentle and calm but the hint of curiosity is there and it shows in his eyes too.

"well, I'm still searching for the answer, manjiro. I don't want us to get lost in space," she answered, leaving mikey in confusion to process her words. "so, what are you going to do now?" y/n proceeded to ask him.

"I want to disband toman," mikey replied, his voice turned monotonous.

"no. don't disband toman yet," y/n disagreed with mikey's suggestion. "let izana and others join your gang," she added the suggestion.

"WHAT?!" izana, draken, shinichiro and emma burst into the room, surprised by her suggestion. the four of them have been eavesdropping their conversation the whole time.

"wait, that's actually a good idea.." mikey muttered, his finger on his chin that he agrees with y/n's idea.

"oh hi," y/n greeted the four of them monotonously. "also, how's kakucho?" y/n asked when she realized that kakucho got shot too during the battlefield.

"he's alright. thanks to your classmate," izana answered in which y/n only nodded and sighed in relief as response. in reality, anything physical problems that are obvious to naked eyes are needed for immediate recovery. surgery, medication and all the process that the doctors and nurses have to go through to save one's life. but for jujutsu sorcerers? not all can do the technique. the complicated technique to recover one's injury.