14

- great -

- great -

another night time.

"y/n-san, this is hanagaki takemichi. the one that I told you about. he was the one that saved the argument and draken," the lilac haired boy told, pointing to the blonde boy with blue eyes. that boy gave y/n a wide smile that shows off his teeth and closed eyes.

"ohhh so you're takemitchy. mind I call you that? mikey and others kept addressing you as that though," y/n spoke, after bowing to takemichi. she felt the need to pay some respects after he saved draken. that one tough guy that unexpectedly got stabbed.

"sure thing! I don't mind," takemichi responded. 'at least she is one of mikey-kun's friend,' takemichi thought to himself. that is a nickname privilege inserted here.

"it's about time," mitsuya voiced out.

"do I really need to be there?" y/n questioned, facing mikey.

"of course you gotta be there. you're part of toman. I've said this many times," mikey answered.

'since when the hell I joined this gang,' y/n thought. she is sure that she didn't even join this gang in an official way. neither she wanted to join. it's impossible to be in two gangs at once because a form of betrayal can happen.

'she's a member of toman?! but she's not wearing the toman uniform too..' takemichi spoke in his mind. he had never seen this girl in front of him except the time that she was fighting moebius members that draken told her to stop due to some reasons.

"now, to the new third squad captain nomination ceremony," mikey voiced out.

"eh?!" takemichi reacted, it's a clear state that he is surprised by that sudden announcement.
'he chose a new one already?!' y/n thought but it was quite loud.

at the same time, something is bothering y/n that she couldn't ignore. this boy, hanagaki takemichi is the something that is bothering. she knows that she sensed some cursed energy in him. why does he look so clueless about it?

just after that, takemichi hopped on mikey's bike. they are all going to the shrine — where the toman members would always gather for their own important meetings and ceremonies.

when the president, vice president, the division captains, takemichi and y/n walks in, the members of tokyo manji gang bows. the tension is different when the president of toman, sano manjiro, is at the front, facing all of his members in the gang. it has been a while since she saw this.