38

- visit -

- visit -

"is it our fault if the girl is already dead?" satoru asked suguru as they heard an explosion from the building that they were supposed to escort her.

quickly, both of them got into action.

riko amanai, a star plasma vessel, the girl that will be merged with master tengen. they were sent to the mission to save them.

"there shouldn't be a problem. we're the strongest, after all. that's why master tengen asked for us."

apparently, a girl is falling down from the building. satoru and suguru noticed it. suguru ran quickly to save the girl with his cursed spirit.

"please don't make a fuss. I just got scolded this morning," suguru stated after noticing the member of Q who was blabbering things.

"I figured you're a Jujutsu sorcerer from the high school, right?" the Q member asked. "hand over that girl, or I'll kill you," he continued.

"I can't hear you clearly. can you come closer?" suguru mocked.

"yeahhhh that was close," satoru said over the phone as knives were throwing at him but did not hit him at all.

meanwhile.. on the other side..

"the star religious group has no power to fight against jujutsu sorcerers, but they're quite generous with money. I can guarantee that. what do you think, zen'in? will you join the assasination of the star plasma vessel?"

"I'm no longer zen'in because I took my wife's surname. my last name is fushiguro now. alright. I accept the proposal."

suguru managed to defeat a member of Q that was blabbering about the head of the organization is strong. much to his displease, satoru defeated that guy. not so strong now, huh?

the member if Q was begging for his life, but suguru ignored him.

after a while, riko woke up from her deep slumber and noticed that she has to go to school. now then, it is a babysitting job for the strongest duo.

they all sent her to school, eventually.

"HUH??? it would be safer to bring her to our school now," satoru argued over the phone with principal yaga.

"I personally wish to do so, but it's master tengen's order. he wants us to fulfill all of riko amanai's requests," principal yaga told and they ended the call immediately.