12

- first mission -

- first mission -

the four first years students were called to the classroom. principal yaga told them that this would be their first mission together as a team. weirdly enough, why does it requires all four of them? it's their first mission and would it be that dangerous?

"I'm assigning this mission to the four of you. shoko, you're allowed to bring cursed tools and y/n, you can bring that katana of yours. suguru and satoru, you're on your own. if either of you guys get hurt, head right away to shoko. I'll be sending you guys to the location."

it was all their sensei said to them.

principal yaga never told them how dangerous the mission will be. y/n and shoko are considered beneficial because both of them are able to use reverse cursed technique. even if satoru asked their sensei on a scale of 1 to 10, how dangerous the mission will be, principal yaga didn't utter an answer.

"sensei, on a scale of 1 to 10, how dangerous is the mission?" satoru asked.

but there was no answer.

"whatever.. we're the strongest anyway," satoru muttered, facing his best friend, geto suguru. his best friend only hummed in response as an agreement to that statement.

"yeah yeah whatever. let's get on with it already," the brown haired girl beams in, all the attention now went on her. surprisingly, there is no cigarette between her lips for now.

"where's your cigarette, shoko?" suguru asked, even he noticed that disappearance of that cigarette that she would always carry it around.

well, a box of cigarettes would be in her pocket.

"not yet 'cause of mission," shoko answered and shrugged her shoulders.

and y/n would bring the lighter even though she doesn't smoke. just helping out a hand although it is only a week that y/n get to know those three. somehow, the bond between the four of them just got closer with unnoticable development. it's like everything is normal and nothing much to be awkward about.

one thing that y/n is still awkward with is satoru. he tried to get along with her but y/n never gave the same response or action. honestly, she would like to try to put up with his shit at all times because they are blood related. there is just so much she wished that it would have been better but her physique self is stopping her from doing so.

satoru once talked about this with shoko and suguru but both of them said to give y/n some time to accept that fact. it was a shocking fact for her, indeed. so, it is understandable — that satoru is trying his best to understand.