02

- see -

- see -

"DID SOMEONE SAY DORAYAKI?"

that voice, the familiar voice that appeared out of nowhere. his childish side never fails to make y/n's day brighter. in fact, she loves that side of him.

"MIKEY!!" the others shouted when they saw their friend being impatient and excited when somebody mentions his favourite food. all of them approaches towards the familiar girl. 

"nice, everyone else is here! draken, takashi, mikey, keisuke, pah-chin and kazutora. this time I bring along my younger brother, haruchiyo," y/n told, dragging her brother's arm to bring closer to them.

"hello haruchiyo! finally meet you again!" mikey chimed in and haruchiyo only give a small wave to mikey.

"tch- y/n you didn't have to," haruchiyo muttered, didn't even want to give a sincere glance towards her friends who are also his friends. "how the hell did you met them? you never told takeomi about it," haruchiyo whispered while y/n giving out the dorayaki to the others.

though, his whisper was heard by the others. "it was on kazutora's birthday," the boy with black hair and bronze eyes answered before he munches the dorayaki.

"basically and coincidentally, I celebrated my birthday at the arcade and met two people who were arguing about the machine being broken. then, they saw how I was the 'money tree' to 'my so-called-friends' and saved me from those toxic people," kazutora explained. (this was from tokyo revengers booklet, it was a kazutora's spin-off)

"yeah.. then I introduced kazutora and y/n-san to my other friends well, except mikey," keisuke added while his mouth is full of dorayaki.

so that just explains that y/n have known baji and mikey through haruchiyo because the three of them had always been together. haruhiyo was just curious about how she can get to know the others when all this time she never mentioned them.

"keisuke... don't speak with your mouth full," y/n said and rolled her eyes. "why do you ask, haruchiyo?" y/n asked, facing her younger brother.

"as I said, you never told takeomi how many friends you have. so I was just curious. that's all," haruchiyo explained, his voice was low and y/n nodded in response that she heard the explaination.

"thank you y/n-san for the dorayaki," the boy with lilac hair and lilac eyes, mitsuya takashi told followed by a bright smile.

"no problem now enjoy the dorayaki," y/n told the others and gave them a warm smile.

suddenly, y/n felt something darkened. this familiar sense or feeling that she couldn't describe has been following her over the years. she knows she has 'powers' but never really explained to others about it. except the healing.