19

- training -

- training -

"okay, let's take five," suguru suggested.

"no. ten," shoko disagreed.

"ten?! why not fifteen?!" satoru chimed in.

the three of them looks at y/n who doesn't say anything. usually, she would either agree with any of their suggestion (it could be suguru, shoko or satoru — but mostly suguru).

"why are you guys looking at me?" she asked in confusion because of their sudden stare at her.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT AGREEING WITH ME?" the three of them asked at the same time and looks at each other after saying that, "HAH?!" they reacted at the same time too — felt offended.

"okay, alright. I'm agreeing with satoru. fifteen minutes indeed. we have been doing this close combats all day," y/n finally voiced out — in order to calm down the situation.

'I actually want an hour break...' y/n thought silently and sighs.

not just that, it was because she noticed the excessive sweats coming down from all four of them and she feels like we-all-should-rest-and-continue-this-later-until-a-better-idea-comes-in. she could see shoko's exhaustion too and knows that shoko might need her own 'energy booster.'

"you're agreeing with satoru?!" suguru and shoko said, followed by a fake gasp to show their disbelief of y/n's choice.

"I feel betrayed!" shoko stated, wiping away her fake tears.

"you betrayed me!" suguru told in the most dramatic way possible. his fist to his chest and kneels down on one knee — giving pure drama as if y/n cheated on him.

satoru uses his hand to wrap around y/n's shoulder, laughing softly as he starts, "hAH! now, you two can't have her ramen!"

"EXCUSE ME?! how do you have the audacity to say that when you're the one who has been eating it?! I ONLY HAVE FIVE RAMEN CUPS LEFT!" y/n said.

'koko gave me 20 ramen cups on the first day I got into jujutsu high.. that's actually more than enough because inupi kept reminding me to not eat it everyday.'

yeah, the ramen topic.

"siblings' fight! siblings' fight!" shoko and suguru cheering up, supporting the fight instead of stopping them because they haven't seen the chaos that was supposed to happen this morning.

they were so ready to record it.

satoru starts taking his steps back, away from y/n (just in case). meanwhile y/n, takes a deep breath and exhales it the next second, "nevermind. I'm too tired to cause a chaos. let's just rest."

"I'll buy those ramen back, I swear," satoru said, that surprises the three of them. y/n, shoko and suguru looks at him as if he had just hit his head on the wall.