03

- school -

- school -

RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

ah yes, that annoying sound.

the sound of the alarm blasts off the whole house. it rings every akashi's ears. "ughhhh," was the reaction from the akashi siblings the moment they heard the alarm.

"fuck school," y/n muttered.

"can I not go to school today," haruchiyo whispered, that doesn't even sound like a question.

"...this sound is so annoying," senju muttered as well and brought the blanket up to cover her head.

"another day with another problem," the eldest akashi said to himself, looking up at the ceiling, can't believe its another day. he even wants the day to end already.

those reactions were always the first thing that came out from the akashi siblings when they are in their own room. and, they know its literally the day that all of us hate.

monday.

"OK SOMEBODY SWITCH OFF THE DAMN ALARM ALREADY!" senju shouted from her room.

"LANGUAGE!" takeomi interfered.

"WHY DON'T YOU SWITCH OFF, THEN? SINCE YOU'RE THE FIRST TO GET UP FROM YOUR BED," y/n shouted back, of course, from her room.

"SHUT UP, YOU TWO! I'LL SWITCH IT OFF!" takeomi shouted and got out of his room to switch off the alarm.

"why are they my siblings..." haruchiyo muttered to himself and let out a sigh.

when the alarm goes off, the two girls shouts, "THANKS BIG BRO!"

it's rare for the akashi household to be quiet in the morning. so, being loud and noisy should be normal for them.

which by means, quiet in the morning is abnormal.

the eldest akashi prepared the breakfast for the three of them. as usual, just cereal and milk because they can be picky on what they want to eat in the morning. sometimes, bread (and that will happen if takeomi has the mood to do so).

when the three younger akashi arrived at the kitchen, they munch in the cereal and milk though they still have the lazy-morning-face.

"thanks takeomi," the three of them muttered lazily in unison while their mouth is full of the cereal and milk.

moments had passed, although y/n debated with takeomi for the past ten minutes on whether she should take their father's bike to go to school by herself or takeomi will send her to school.