30

- wild -

- wild -

"wait- so this fight is actually you going against your ex or your ex is going against you?" satoru asked, not really understanding the root of this fight.

"his motive is for sure to prove shinichiro-kun's mistake or I don't know but.. to kill mikey? I knew he'd go far but well, I have flaws," y/n answered with a shrug.

"we'll help you either way," shoko added, giving a pat on y/n's shoulder that y/n replied with a warm smile. the four of them came up with a plan and there might be some events that they that don't want it to happen but there is a possibility that it would happen.

when y/n finally got the time alone, she decided to dial takemichi's number.

"takemitchy, you good?" y/n asked, to start the conversation.

"kinda.. but bad news as well."

"I'm listening," y/n told and let takemichi to proceed the news. somehow, y/n never expected that this fight to happen but they know that kisaki always has something up in his sleeve. not gonna lie, y/n wants to put a blame on shinichiro but let bygone be bygone.

not to mention, a lot of mess is going on in toman too. takemichi enters his room to see chifuyu, baji and his other friends, waiting for takemichi as if he has something to tell.

as if the universe turned against him, a car stopped in front of his house.

and just like that, he was abducted.

only to open his eyes to see koko and inupi were beaten up. thick red was falling from their head and fade purple can be seen clearly on their cheeks. both of them were tied to each one's chairs. the fifth division captain of toman stood in front of them. he was the reason that the three of them ended in this situation. all of them are beaten up.

"you don't get it, do you, mucho-kun? this isn't about winning or losing!" takemichi exclaimed the obvious point that he was trying to show. some are so oblivious of certain situations. there are people that prefer results over the process which made them hunger for the victory and ashamed of the fallen.

those familiar words struck on inupi's mind. he knew where those words came from - the one and only sano shinichiro. inupi decided to be on takemichi's side. before he could do anything, he noticed that takemichi charged towards mucho which resulted to him failing of the process. takemichi ended up somewhere else and inupi was with him.

"hanagaki.. I'm sorry.. I couldn't do anything.. I couldn't protect koko.." inupi uttered while takemichi is giving him a piggyback ride.

"it's alright, inupi-kun!" takemichi assured, he did not want inupi to feel bad. he knows that tenjiku will not kill koko. tenjiku needed koko for his intelligence in making more money. "you two are good people, you guys are my friends!" takemichi told and made up his mind to get koko back. yet, inupi laughed dryly when takemichi said he was clueless on how to get him back.