13

- back -

- back -

the clouds are finally crying, even though it is night time, letting their tears to drop below after so long carrying the weight. it is the kind of weather that y/n had always waited for — after all these days were just bright and sunny. no such droplets can be felt from the above.

even the old song called 'raindrops keep falling on my head' is not even suitable to be played (or any rain related songs, to be honest) as the mood is not there to set. even clouds, holds their pain and heaviness in themselves, waiting for the right time to just cry and would be relieved from the weight they were carrying.

night time is a fitting time to cry.

the moment principal yaga allows y/n to go back to meet her siblings and friends that lives in shibuya, she couldn't express the happiness and satisfaction she felt in her.

"can I come along?" satoru asked, staring at his twin packing some of her clothes.

"nope," y/n answers as she continues packing and placed the last hoodie in the luggage she had brought to jujutsu. high. "sensei only allowed me. he didn't mention you could," she added after she zips her luggage.

satoru let out a huff of annoyance, his intention was to meet her friends that she oftenly mentions — especially the one that bought all the ramen for her.

well now here she is, in the akashi household who is rushing to get on the bike that had been inactive for few months because she was away. her big brother, takeomi, already warned her to not go outside because of the clouds crying.

she just wanted to bathe in the rain.

the moment she arrived in the akashi household way earlier, senju mentioned about a festival that is being held on 3rd August at the musashi shrine. senju thought it would be one of the best ways to spend the time with her sister as she had been away for so long.

"big sis, can we go to that festival?" the youngest akashi questioned, looking up at y/n with sparkling eyes.

"uh.. I don't think we're going to that festival.. as you can see, it's raining and it can get heavier anytime," y/n told, slight bit of guilt eats inside her.

"we can still ask takeomi to bring us there! that would be easier, right?" senju continued suggesting so that her elder sister agree with her. y/n pats her head and sighs lightly, "okay, we will ask him to get us there."

senju's face light up with excitement and joy that y/n can already tell from her little sister's facial expression. 'yesss!!' senju cheered in her mind that y/n finally agreed to her suggestion.