07

- time -

- time -

people say, idioms mentioned, that time is gold. we can't buy time once it's spent, we must not waste the time and all those blabbering from everyone's mouth. some of them just doesn't care and feels like what are they supposed to do in life with the time they have.

precious time.

loading time.

wasting time.

more like some of them wanting their time to end.

soon, most likely.

another bright day in shibuya, summer is just around the corner. based on that letter, y/n has to attend jujutsu high during summer and who in the damn world opens school during summer? actually, there are schools that open during the summer.

'why not during the fall season though?' y/n thought more. it's always the mind to be thinking a lot of questions with no answers to be found — not just yet.

y/n's tracks finally stopped in front of a familiar shrine where the tokyo manji gang always held their meetings. most of the gang members dismissed from the shrine — meaning that their meeting has ended by their president.

'well that is rare of them to have a meeting at this bright day,' y/n noticed but shrug it off instead of wanting to know what was the meeting about — it's not even her business to interfere anyway.

she takes her steps on those stairs that makes her feel like she's climbing a mountain. once she reached the top, all the founding members of tokyo manji gang, including the division captains and vice division captains are still there, perhaps to have another talk just with them. actually, they were waiting for y/n's arrival too.

"y/n-san! you have arrived!" the president of tokyo manji gang chimed, the moment he sees the familiar figure that stands a few steps away, currently approaching them. with his voice, the others diverted their gaze towards her.

"ah, if it isn't the mystery member of black dragon," mitsuya takashi voiced out, it wasn't meant to be in a sarcasm way but more like stating her identity that toman members have known for some time about. the lilac eyes soften and he gave y/n a smile.

'damn it takashi.. can you not reveal my identity like that?'

"how hurtful that you're in black dragon instead of toman," mikey said and pouted.

"I have my own reasons. sorry, mikey," y/n told once she has reached them and pats mikey's head that his bangs is tied to the back. she knows too well that draken must be the one that tied that way it for him.