15

- called -

- called -

a sound of a phone ringing just had to make an interruption of her peaceful day out. the sound of laughter just had to stop because of that damn phone. y/n had no choice but to pick up the phone without even seeing the caller ID. she walks away from that place (just a few steps away) so that her friends won't overhear the conversation.

"enjoying your time?" the familiar voice asked. it was no other than her long lost twin.

"and you just had to ruin it, satoru," y/n added, rolling her eyes.

"you've gone for quite a long time. are you forgetting our next missions?" he said through that phone with that boasting tone of his.

"I've only gone for a week. the last time I got to visit here was somewhere in august. now is already october. I've been exorcising curses like a loop. to add, I have an important thing to do tomorrow," y/n told him — her voice was as low as possible to make sure none of her childhood friends could hear her.

"too bad that our mission is tomorrow," satoru stated that made y/n's heart dropped to her stomach. 'why did he have to remind me...' y/n thought, completely irritated by that. it definitely shows that she has two things to get done tomorrow and she isn't sure if she could make it in time.

"just tell me the location. I'll be there. which by means, we're not going on that mission together like before," y/n suggested. trying to figure out ways that she could attend the mission and attend the fight at the same time.

"well no shit, y/n. sensei will pick you up tonight even if you're not prepared."

"why can't you both just handle that curse?"

"then what was the point you entered jujutsu high if all the missions just handed it over to us?" satoru snapped. that's not good. y/n went silent by his words. that was the first time he was being dead serious towards y/n.

in satoru's perspective, it wasn't his 'intention' to snap like that — at the same time, he wants her to remember her root of entering jujutsu high. there were times that principal yaga assigned the missions to satoru and y/n when he let shoko and suguru to have a break.

most of them didn't went perfectly well.

it would be at least; end up in an argument or exorcise the curse in one flow.

y/n didn't say anything and ended the call when satoru was about to continue but only brings him to sigh heavily that suguru and shoko could hear him.